~Moments~ Chishiya x reader x Kuina

You had a interesting relationship with the both of them

You had a interesting relationship with the both of them. Chishiya and Kuina were nothing more then allies towards each other but towards you they were like your fwb. You often stayed under Chishiya during the day while Kuina was mostly with you at night. Sometimes you wondered if they planned these shifts purposely. You were Chishiya's sun, the one that made him try new things while Kuina provided the exact opposite, being your moon that lifted you up with her glowing bubbly demeanor.

It was a rainy friday morning 1:30Am to be exact however noone in your room was tired. You shared the dorm with Kuina but Chishiya would chill in your room often complaining he didnt like his dormmate, So it wouldnt be a surprise if he came over again tonight.

(You and Kuina's room👇)
Pink sheets is Kuina side
Black sheets your side <3

You sat on your bed sketching and playing Mad at Disney on your small round speakerWhile Kuina was on her bed looking at a basket of nail plosh that rested on the little pink table between both beds

While Kuina was on her bed looking at a basket of nail plosh that rested on the little pink table between both beds.

Kuina:" Isnt this song kind of depressing?"

She smiled sweetly while reaching to pick up a dark blue nail polish and inspecting it before placing it back in the basket.

You:" Not to me but I can change it if you want"

She picked up another nail polish looking at it before putting it back again

Kuina:" Nah leave it the beats growing on me"

She twirled a red chew stick in the side of her mouth which gave that side of her lip a little red tint as if she had hicky.

(It was one of the rainbow chew sticks you brought her for valentine's day)

You put your sketch down and glanced at her, she was looking at the basket of nail polish.

You:" Okay what is you doing?"

Her eyes flickered up to you still twirling her red stick

Kuina:" What do you mean?"

You:" I've been watching you pick up nail polish and put it back like ten times already. If you dont just pick a color"

She laughed at your dramaticness while getting up from her bed. She stood next to your bed and pecked your cheek before siting crisscross. She sat 2 inches from you and looked at your sketch book placing an elbow on her thigh and rested a hand on her face.

Kuina:" I cant decide how to paint my nails, if only you could draw this stuff on my nails for me."

Suddenly her pouty face lit up looking at you while you just stared at her.

Kuina:" Wait! Your an artist could you actually do that!?"

You giggled and rolled your eyes

You:" Most I think I could give you is some poka-dots and squiggle, or put random colors in water to give you a marble effect"

Kuina:" Please I cant even make a line"

You both laughed the moment a knock was heard at the door. You looked at the door but Kuin moved faster then you

Kuina:"I got it"

She opened the door and of course welcomed your third friend. Chishiya walked in and sat on the little gray fluffy chair that was between your beds a few inches from the pink table in front of it. Kuina reclamed her position on her bed like nothing happened.

You:" Ah welcome to the club that dosent know how to sleep at now 2 Am"

He chuckled making some of his hair fall in his face but he still had his hoodie over his head.

Chishiya:" I would rather be up with you two then be in my room"

Kuina:" And why is that? Your literally never in your room is it that ugly"

You giggled while he rolled his eyes and scoffed

Chishiya:" No its the person in the room  he's weird always trying to touch me"

You and Kuina locked eyes before busting into laughter much to his annoyance

Chishiya:"Its not funny"

Kuina:" OMG HE LIKES YOU! THATS PRICELESS"

Chishiya scoffed again taking a hand to remove his hood

Chishiya:" I know he's gay and Im not"

You wiped some tears from your eyes trying to compose yourself

You:" I-I mean are you sure he's gay maybe he just thinks your a girl"

The room fell silent while Chishiya looked at you as if you were stupid. You held your gaze trying not to laugh again but failed the moment Kuina busted out laughing again. He rolled his eyes and unzipped his white hoodie throwing it on your head. He hoped it would make you shut up knowing how much you like to wear it. You tried to compose yourself again while putting on his hoodie and snuggling it.

You:"I hope you know you aren't getting this back sir"

Chishiya:" If it makes you shut up I could care less"

He got up from the gray chair and laid his head on yours wrapping his arms around your waist. Kuina finally stopped laughing and glared at you both

Kuina:" What do you think your doing without me"

She left her bed and jumped on the other side of you making you giggle and Chishiya lazily side glanced at her. They both kissed on your cheek
(You was in the middle like this👇)

While you all remained talking until everyone passed out on your bed at 4 Am