~First Kisses/Couple moments~

-Chishiya-
Your first kiss with him would be kinda delayed. He would be fighting his feeling for you longer then he would admit which would cause you both to be going at it one night. You would tear up and yell how he would never genuinely love you and just saw you as a tool like everyone else. That would be what sets him, instead of going back and forth he would get to frustrated. He would just slam you against the wall one night kissing you rougly but becoming gentle. He allows all his bottled up emotions to be put into that kiss to ensure you all his feelings was in fact real.
♡(Moments👇)♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡-Kuina-Your first kiss with her would be unplanned

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-Kuina-
Your first kiss with her would be unplanned. You both would have been really close friends that wanted to go farther but didnt know how to initiate anything. Hanging out the usual way you both would be having a sleep over which became a routine every friday. This one particular night was different since you both were enjoying your time with a bottle of whine. Being slightly tipsy you both would start flirting and unconsciously letting all your feeling out until you locked lips. It started slow and got heated as it progressed. The following morning you both would confirm that your sudden feeling were true before becoming official.
♡(Moments 👇The fact thats shes 5'7 a human ladder Im sorry XD)♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡-Niragi-Your first kiss with him would be out of sympathy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-Niragi-
Your first kiss with him would be out of sympathy. You had bluntlessly asked him one night what made him such a bully. He prolonged telling you but decided to anyway. When he confessed his past your feeling for him grew even more understanding now that he wasnt crazy just hurt. When he finished telling you he asked you if it changed how you say him, if it made you loose respect for him. Instead of speaking you placed your soft lips on his out of your range of emotions. The kiss was rapid but sweet confessing both your feeling for you.
♡(Moments 👇)♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡-Usagi-Your kiss with her would be out of encouragement

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-Usagi-
Your kiss with her would be out of encouragement. You both would be at an empty park one afternoon. You was trying to teach her how to ride a bike. She fell numerous times and became more frustrated with each time. It got to the point she just sat on a bench for a break. You would sit next to her and hold her hand. She had alot of feeling for you which is why it broke her heart for you see her in such distress. You would lift her chin up and kiss her softly addmiting your feeling accepting if she rejected. She'd return your sweet kiss confirming her feelings as well before wanting you to teach her again.
♡(Moments👇)♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡-Arisu-Your first kiss with him would be strategic

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
-Arisu-
Your first kiss with him would be strategic. You both would be siting next to each other while playing an online game. You would suggest a roleplay to which he would agree during some time you'd tell him in the private chat your feelings. He thought it was apart of the rp until you poked his arm for his eyes to meet yours. You'd lean in hesitantly softly kissing, he'd return it just as sweetly.  You both continue to play side by side while you rested your head on his shoulder and him resting his head on yours
♡ (Moments👇)♡

  You both continue to play side by side while you rested your head on his shoulder and him resting his head on yours♡ (Moments👇)♡