♡ Valentine's day ♡Kuina x reader

You and Kuina have been super close since the day Chishiya introduced her to you. You both would disappear with each other much to his annoyance expecally when he needed help in manipulating people. But unlike everyother day today was very chill and festive at the beach. There was pink and red ballons all around to lobby for decorations and some for people to take. Every table at the pool had roses for today and there were many couples hand in hand at every corner.

Usually she held a rather reluctant attitude towards this day much like Chishiya, but since she met you this day sparked a bit of hope with her feelings in you. Seemingly how you enjoy being around her maybe she didnt have to feel dread today. You were currently in your online session in your room so Kuina and Chishiya was waiting for you to be finished in her room as usual. Kuina came out the bathroom and stood in front her mirror that was next to the chair Chishiya was sitting in. She applied light makeup smiling to herself while Chishiya rolled his eyes playfully.

Chishiya:" Dont you think your doing a bit much"

She looked at him through the mirror as she wiped around her mouth to fix her lipgloss

Kuina:" What do you mean?"

Chishiya:" I mean how do you even know she likes you like that you could just be like a sister or something"

She picked up her chapstick and chewed it turning around to face him. She tilted her head processing his words and to a degree he was right. Just because she was bi and had a intrest in you dosent mean you did, however a part of her felt the opposite. When you two were alone you played and joked in such a way that resembled flirting. Anyone from the outside would have assumed you both was a couple already. She shook her head at the thought and giggled

Kuina:" I'll take my chances I guess"

She strolled to the pool to wait for you

............................Timeskip............................

You were ecstatic that you finally finished your school session that hour felt like an eternity. You skipped off to Kuina's room knowing her and Chishiya were waiting for you. You never cared much for valentine's day in fact you found it depressing for majority of your life. But after meeting Kuina and Chishiya they made you laugh through anything so you cared less what day it was. Although apart of you developed a liken to Kuina you never told her since you didnt want to interrupt the friendship and just assumed she was straight.

You knocked on her door but much to your disappointment and suprise Chishiya opened the door.

You:" Chishiya? Wheres Kuina?"

He rolled his eyes playfully

Chishiya:" Well hi to you too and your girlfriend's at the pool"

He snickered while you blushed lightly
You nodded and turned around revealing the little glitter bag you had at your side. He tilted his head

Chishiya:" Whats that"

You looked at the bag and blushed some more averting tour gaze

You:" Oh nothing just a little something I found online well uh bye!"

You ran down the hall towards the pool to find Kuina. He smirked at your actions and closed the door behind him, figuring if you two did get together he didnt want to witness anything at least with you two knowing. You got to the pool area and saw tons of peopel dancing.