|8|

"Ahm, I'm kinda busy right now."

I told him. I'm just taking a rest from sewing the cut fabrics into the gown our client had requested. We only have few customers for today that's why Hera and Syd is here helping me. They're just silently listening to our conversation on the telephone. I did not gave him my personal number, just making sure that I will send him a message.

"We had a lot of customers and the lower part of the gown is not sewed, yet."

The truth is, Syd had already started it and his working on the hem right now.

"Sorry. We're just really busy. Well, you can visit the flower shop today on your own."

We are suppose to visit a flower shop today to chose some flowers and for the bouquet. He really don't need my opinion to this. He can just pick her favorite flower and make it into a bouquet. But he insisted that he need my opinion to it and I'm more knowledgeable in flowers because it's a girl thing. He even use the excuse that Philippines had already improve and he's not familiar anymore to his surroundings.

I sighed after putting down the phone and go back to my sit in front of the sewing machine.

"What did he say?"

Hera asked, pausing from arranging the beads and stones we needed in the gown.

"He said we can go the next day." I sighed again. "Can't he just go there on his own?"

Syd and Hera exchanged look in front of me. Our sewing machines are in a row and Hera moved to Syd's direction. The table where Hera previously was, is at the center corner.

"Ahm, can we say something?"

I lazily averted my eyes on them. They have a concerned look on their eyes.

"It's not we are meddling on your life," Syd paused and look to Hera then back to me, "but you don't need to prove everyone that your over him by helping him. If your not comfortable with it, which is the obvious, no one would judge you."

"Though it sounds like we're being nosy already." Said Hera.

They are right. No one would judge me and even if they would, I don't care but I need to prove to myself that I'm already over him. I need to face this, after all I gave him my word in the first place. And he still considers me as his friend; he needs a friend's help.

"Thanks but I'm okay. I just need a break. I am just worried how our family would accept this, especially Aunt Mary."

She already introduced me to her friends and to their other family members or should I say to their clan. She is so certain that I will end up as her daughter-in-law, according to her, but it turns out to be not. I gave her this kind of situation before but she always refuse to entertain the possibility and now it's happening. She will got hurt, for sure, but she don't have any choice but to accept the truth. It's unfair to his fiance if she keeps holding on to the past.

We heard the chimes rang and Hera goes to the display area to see who was it. Contrary to what I said to him, we had no customer at the moment.

"Good afternoon, Sir-" The jolly voice of Hera died down, "ah, Kenshin right?"

Syd and I panicked even if we are not seen outside. He points to the corner where the cabinet is. I hurriedly hide there, nervous that he will walk inside. Even if the possibility is negative.

"Ah, what brought you here?"

"I heard it was a hectic day-"

We don't have a single customer right now.