|6|

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

That was Syd's question when I explained to them why he payed me a visit. It was because they had written a love story in their mind that was away from reality. They thought that he finally remembered his promise and he was here to finally fulfill it.

Which is not the exact situation, right?

"And you said yes?" It was Hera this time. Her left hand was on her hip while she is fanning herself with her right hand. "Oh my God, Collie! Why the hell did you agree to it?"

"Hey, don't curse while mentioning God's name at the same time."

I ignore their drama and decided to continue what I'm doing when he arrived. I regretted saying okay to him now that these two witch friend of mine is saying the consequences to me but I already gave him my word.

"Who would not? You became the damsel in distress my dear friend!" Hera exclaimed.

"You made yourself pitiful. You still have time to refuse. Call him, now. Take back your words. Tell him your too busy of your life to give him that kind of favor!" Syd said while pacing back and forth.

"How did I make myself pitiful when we don't feel anything for each other? He is nothing to me but a childhood friend and he's the same towards me?" I explained to them but they did not buy it.

"Hera, talk to your friend. I think I need some fresh air. My energy was totally drained out of my gorgeous body."

Then Syd walk out of the room. We heard the chimes rang which means he went out and I just sighed. Hera was silent in front of me but I can feel her eyes following my every move.

"Look," I drop what I'm doing and face  Hera with her scrutinizing eyes, "I want to prove to myself that I finally moved on from him so I accepted his favor. And besides, it was better than I'll be the last one to know right? We can explain things to our parents and I can finally free myself from this complicated story."

She sighed twice before taking the sit Syd abandoned.

"Are you really sure of what your doing, Collie?"

"Yes. Besides, we're friends."

"After this, don't even consider him your friend. He will be nothing to you but a friend from the past."

"Okay. Promise." I gave her my assuring smile before I hug her from the back. "Thank you for being my friend, Hera."

"Which reminds me, I kinda don't want you as my friend now?"

"What?" I glare my eyes on her and tilted my chin up. "Then your fired."

"As if you could, Collie."

Hera gave me a hug before she go back to her desk, waiting for a customer to come while I continued on my work.

Now that I am alone, thinking of the new situation I'm in. Maybe, I shouldn't agree to him. Syd is right. I should call him and take back my words. There's a lot of coordinators in town and he has the money to hire one. I grab my phone and dial his number but put it back when I realize I don't have his number.

Social media!

I opened my social media account and type his name on the search bar. I can send him a message. I am contemplating whether I hit the message button or not. It's as if he would read a message request everyday. I bite my thumb nail. I don't want to press the friend request button. It's too much for my pride. I don't want to be the first one to befriend him on social media, besides he blocked me.

I sighed in frustration. I even pulled some of my hair to knock my senses. I sit on the chair, placed my hand on it's arm and lean my head on it. I inhaled several times. When we meet again, I will tell him. Thank goodness, Syd and Hera did not witnessed my current dilemma. I'll received another batch of sermons from them if ever.