TWENTY: I... WANNA BE IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n stood in the room... The room with the button. The room with the writing on the wall. The room where it's going to happen. And she was scared. The voices in her head were so loud, and she couldn't control anything.

Wilbur walked into the room. "I'm reminded everything I walk into this room, the song scribbled on the walls. There was a special place-" Wilbur began rambling on, Y/n not paying too much attention to his words.

Wilbur placed his hand his hand aggressively against the wall next to the button. "The thing I built this nation for doesn't exist anymore! It's over..." "What are you doing?" Another voice was heard. "Phill?" Wilbur's voice was much softly than before.

The two talked for a moment, Wilbur explaining what was going to happen. "There was a saying Phill, by a traitor." Hearing that line made the voices so loud and it clicked her insanity back. Y/n grinned evilly and looked at Wilbur.

Wilbur looks down at her, knowing she knew. Knowing the voices knew. Wilbur and Y/n at the same time, turned towards the button and placed their hands over the button, their hands over each other's. "It was never meant to be." They both said and pressed the button.

Phill quickly grabbed onto them and pulled the back right after they pushed it, hearing screams. Wilbur stood up and yelled 'yes!' Wilbur throws a sword into Phill's hands. "Murder me Phill, kill me." "W-Wha- Your my son!" Phill screamed back at him.

"Look they all want you to! Do it Phill." Wilbur yells at Phill. He hesitates before stabbing Wilbur through the chest, causing Y/n to put her hands over her mouth, the voices going a bit quieter as she sobbed.

Phill looked at Y/n. "Shit!" He quickly ran out of the room, going back to where everyone else was. The second Phill left, Y/n fell on her knees and grabbed Wilbur. He was still breathing but he was going to die any second. "Will? Will can you hear me?!" She screamed and placed her hand over his wound.

"It's okay Y/n. I did what needed to be done. Thank you for helping me... You guys are gonna be okay. Understand?" Wilbur spoke weakly, his voice breaking with each second. Y/n was frozen and didn't know what to do. "Y/n do you understand?" He moved his hand to her cheek and weakly placed it there. Y/n nods.

Wilbur smiled a bit and leaned his head back. "I'm sorry..." We're his last words before dying in Y/n's arms. The strong girls white dress, now stained red with blood. The second Wilbur died, she screamed out so loudly. It was a mix of physical and mental pain from the voices and the fact someone she was close to died.

Tommy stood at the door, his clothes ripped and covered in blood like Y/n's. He felt so bad for her even though her and Wilbur did this all. But something was off. Y/n looked like she didn't want this but she still did it. "Y/n..." Tommy spoke and Y/n brought her head back up, looking back at him. "T-Tommy. I cant control this..." The voices in her head were so loud, telling her to kill him. Blood for Blood.

Y/n grabbed her sword out of her sheath and stood up, Tommy falling backwards on his back, she tightly gripped her sword in her hand. "Y/n don't do this!" Tommy put one of his hands up while the other had a sword in hand. Y/n looked at the sword in his hand and kicked it away.

Y/n brought her sword up, looking down at Tommy who was laying on the floor, his sword had flew out of his hands. She brought her sword down before freezing, right before hitting him. She had snapped out of it. The voices went silent. She dropped her sword besides Tommy, falling to her knees and holding onto her chest again, sobbing.

Tommy looked at her with absolute fear in his eyes before sitting up, pulling her into a hug. Y/n held onto his tightly and gripped his hair and other arm around his waist as Tommy just held onto her. "It's okay... It's okay..."