FIVE: THATS TOMMY?

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

"Well Y/n, if you'd like, your welcome to come with us. We could show you around." Wilbur offered. Y/n smiled a bit and nods. "Sure." She spoke to the taller and older boy. She glances over to Tommy before walking into L'Manburg besides Wilbur.

She could hear Tommy and Tubbo whispering behind her. They were quite loud to be honest. "Tommy just give her a chance! You haven't even spoken to her and your assuming the worst." Tubbo whisper-yelled to Tommy. Y/n chuckled a bit before looking over her shoulder at them both.

"No way! She's American! Plus, she just randomly shows up and suddenly Wilbur trusts her. Somethings up." Tommy replied, whispering a bit louder. Y/n stopped walking and placed her hand over her sword that was in her sheath, tempted to do something but she sighed and lets go.

Tommy was all she thought about for days. She expected him to be something else but... Now he was just an asshole. Tommy bumped into her since she had stopped walking. "Uh- Are you gonna walk?" He asked, annoyance in his voice.

Y/n rolled her eyes and continued walking. "So Wilbur, how exactly did L'Manburg start and all?" She caught up to him, walking besides him.

"Well um. It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later. Okay?" Wilbur looked down at her. She nods and looked around once they reached what was called "The Prime Path". They all walked on it and Wilbur stopped, checking the time. "I need to go. Tubbo and Tommy can- Wait actually Tubbo needs to come with me. Tommy can show you around."

"Seriously?!" Tommy raised his voice, very annoyed. Y/n looked back at him and gave him a rude look. She rolled her eyes and looked back forward, crossing her arms. "Yes Tommy. Seriously. Don't raise your voice at me either. Cmon' Tubbo." Wilbur pats Tubbo's shoulder and walked away.

Y/n turned around to face Tommy. "Lead the way child." She smirked a bit. "You're the same age as me!" He put his arms up. "When's your birthday?" She asked, leaning her head to the side. "April 9, 2004!"

"Shit." Y/n mumbled and began walking. "Wait am I older!" Tommy got very excited. "Yes. Mines April 12, 2004." She mumbled under her breath. "YES!" Tommy yelled in celebration.

"Haha hilarious." She mimicked him as Tommy walked up besides her. He chuckled a bit, shaking his head. Y/n looked over at him, a small smile on her face. Tommy looked over at her and quickly shook his head. "I still don't like you." He sped up so he could be infront.

"Seriously? I hardly done anything wrong and your being an ass to me!" Y/n raised her voice to him, causing him to stop and turn around. "It's weird! Okay?! You pop up out of no where and say your alone. How? How are you alone? Where did you get all your gear and supplies? Who are you with?" Tommy said as he stepped closer to Y/n.

With each step that Tommy took forward, Y/n walked backwards. She was only 5'7 and he was somewhere around 6'0-6'4. He practically towered over her. Y/n took another step back just to feel her back pressed against a wall. She was cornered in and terrified. Tommy was still yelling at her.

Tears welled up in Y/n's eyes. She looked down at her shoes and felt a few tears roll down her cheeks. This made her feel so weak...

It took Tommy a second to see that she was crying. Y/n wasn't sobbing or anything. Only a few tears. "Shit... I'm sorry." His voice was much softer and full of concern now. Y/n looked up as he stepped back from her. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Y/n shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes. She pushed herself off of the wall. "Let's just go. The suns setting." Y/n's voice was monotone. She showed hardly any emotion in it. Tommy sighed and just nods in response.

The sun sets as the two walked side by side in silence. "Y/n. Seriously... I feel bad. I just was upset cause. Well you just showed up out of no where and immediately gained Wilbur's trust. I don't know... I just got suspicious." Tommy stopped walking and so did Y/n. She looked up at him and he looked down at her.

"It's fine Tommy. I would of done the same if I were you. But trust me. I'm alone. I ran away from home and ended up here. I took this gear with me." Y/n lied to him. She never liked lying but she was pretty damn good at it.

Tommy nods in response to her statement. "I want to show you something." He began and nods his head towards the hill. "Follow me." He smiled a bit and Y/n gave him a confusing look.

They walked besides each other for a few minutes before she saw a bench and a juke box. "Juke box?" She mumbled under her breath. The sun was still setting as Tommy walked over to the bench. He grabbed out something from his bag. "Look."

Y/n sat down besides him on the bench. He looked over at her and showed her what was in his hands. A disc. "Holy shit! How did you get one?!" Y/n's eyes widened. "It's a long story." He chuckled and put the disc into the juke box. "This is the best view ever."

Y/n looked back forward and leaned back against the seat. "This is nice... Thank you for showing me this Tommy." She looked over at him with a smile. He smiled back. "Yeah yeah what eve-"

"Y/n!" Y/n heard a familiar voice yell. She could tell Tommy recognised the voice to. She looked over, fear in her eyes. Shit...

Dream.