TEN: MOBS AND BLOOD

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Tommy grabs Y/n's wrist and pulled her up. "Run!" He said and began running but more and more mobs just kept spawning. The two panicked slightly as they ran away. They ran as fast as they could possibly go.

Y/n hears another arrow. She looked over and saw that it had hit the floor right next to Tommy's foot. Tommy froze. "Holy shit!" He yelled and looked back at the skeleton and all the zombies. Seconds went by, and another arrow was shot. This time, it didn't hit the floor.

The arrow hit Tommy's leg. "Fuck!" He screamed and fell onto the ground. "Tommy!" Y/n yelled and grabbed his arm. "Cmon' Tommy. We have to keep going." They we're fairly close to the Dream Team's house as she pulled him up, wrapping her arm around his shoulders to help him walk.

Zombies were right behind them. She heard them groan and make those weird noises. She closed her eyes for a moment until she felt a zombie knock them over onto the ground. Y/n was still holding onto Tommy who was panicking too.

Y/n put her hand over her face as the mobs got closer. This was until she heard a faint yet familiar voice yell, "Get the hell away from her!"

Y/n moved her hand to see Dream, Sapnap and George slicing at the zombies and other mobs. They easily and luckily killed them all. Y/n was frozen in place, so was Tommy. Sure they were thankful that they weren't dead but, Dream... He's gonna be pissed.

Dream looked back at the two, blood covered his mask. "I warned you two. I said not to see each other! Now look! You two almost died!" Dream screamed, mostly towards to Y/n since he expected better from her.

Y/n felt tears well up in her eyes as he screamed. She moved her hands into fits but she still kept them at her side. Her body was previously full of fear and worry, now it was full of anger and hate. Y/n stood up and looked at his mask.

"You can't control what I do! I was actually having fun! Why can't you just be happy for me!" Y/n tried to yell but her throat was quite sore, causing it to sound like her voice was breaking.

Dream shook his head. "I am happy for you! I'm happy you made a new friend! But it's too dangerous. He's too dangerous! Your too dangerous to him!" His voice toned down a bit but it was still booming.

"I'm dangerous..." Y/n was pissed. How was she dangerous? "I'm dangerous?!" She yelled as much as she could at him. "I'm leaving. If I'm so dangerous Ill just leave!"

"Y/n no!" Dream said as Y/n helped Tommy up and began walking away. "Kid come on... I'm sorry." Y/n stopped waking and looked back at him. "No your not..." Her voice broke before she turned around, walking away.

edit: ty for 200 reads!