ELEVEN: RUNAWAY BABY

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Y/n stayed at Tommy's side, helping him as they walked back to L'Manburg. "I'm sorry Tommy." Y/n said to him in a hushed whisper, a tear rolling down her cheek but she kept her head facing forward so he could barely see any expression coming from her. "Sorry? Why are you sorry?" Tommy looked over at her.

"You could of died... I should of stayed home." Y/n looked down at her feet. She felt a halt. Tommy stopped walking. He looked at her. "Y/n... Hey. Y/n look at me?" Y/n has never heard his voice so soft and comforting. Sure he was usually loud and crazy but when it came down to it, he always tried his hardest to help.

Tommy wasn't the best when it came to physical contact even though that was what he considered to be his love language. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't be sorry... You did nothing wrong. Okay? Everything's gonna be okay..." The boy tried his hardest to comfort her the best he could.

Y/n simply nods and wrapped her arm back around his shoulder. He was a few inches taller than her so she could reach just fine. "Your fucking tall as hell." Tommy said, laughing lightly. "hOw- Your literally taller than me!" Y/n replied with a laugh. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever dork."

surprise shawty a filler chapter. but i wanted a quick filler because next chapter is gonna be big! new characters ;)