FIFTHTEEN: MIND RACING

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

So much raced through Y/n's head as she laid down in bed. Tommy kissed her. Tommy actually kissed her. It made her feel so much better. But of course, the physical pain was awful. She couldn't sleep...

Y/n stood up and sighed, she put her hands out in front of her and walked out of the room, feeling around for things to grab. She walked around until she tripped over, stubbing her toe in the act. "Shit." She groaned and leaned her head back against the cold ground.

"What the hell are you doing lady?" Y.n heard Tommy's voice. "I can't sleep." She mumbled, staying on the floor. "Oh. Makes sense.." Tommy kneeled down besides her. "I'm gonna grab your hands. Is that okay? Don't freak out." Y/n nods in response and felt his hands grab onto hers.

Tommy pulled Y/n up so they were both standing. "Come on." He held onto her hands and began walking to the window. "Where are we going?" She asked confused, following behind Tommy and keeping her hands in his.

"The roof. I cant sleep either." He opened the window. "Tommy it's freezing out." Y/n shivered when the window opened. "I know, but I want to talk to you. Here take Technos coat." He gently placed it in her hands. She put it on and Tommy assisted a bit.

Tommy climbed out of the window and put his hands out, grabbing onto Y/n's. He helped her out of the window and climbed up onto the roof with her. The two sat down on the edge. Y/n kicked her feet since she was nervous.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Y/n kept her head facing forward since she didn't know where else to face. "I feel bad. Ever since we met you've been getting hurt, worse and worse. You came here with a messed up leg. Then I..." Y/n heard Tommy's voice break. "I slashed your stomach." He spoke quietly.

Y/n followed where his voice was coming from and turned her head to face him. She felt bad for him. "I just feel like this is all my fault." Tommy kept his eyes on his lap. Y/n sighed and put her hand out. "What are you doing?" The blonde asked. "Hand." She spoke softly.

Tommy gently put his hand in hers. "Can you lead my hand to your face please... I didn't want to accidentally smack you." Y/n spoke in a hushed voice. Tommy chuckled a bit and placed Y/n's hand on his cheek. Y/n rubbed her thumb over his cheek. "None of this is your fault. Like you told me earlier, people make mistakes. We both made horrible mistakes..."

Tommy looked back down at his lap. Y/n sighed and leaned her forehead against his. "It's gonna be okay Tommy." She spoke quietly and sighed. Tommy looked at her. He couldn't look into her eyes. And he felt back.

Tommy reached for the wrap and pulled it down, looking into her now grey eyes. "Why did you pull the wrap down?" She asked confused. "Because I wanna see your dorky face." He quoted what she said earlier, earning a small laugh from her.

"I really like you Y/n..." He spoke quietly. Y/n blushed and Tommy noticed. "I like you too Toms." She chuckled and kept her forehead against his. Tommy glanced down at her lips. "Can I kiss you Y/n?" Y/n nods and felt his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him as they kissed.

Tommy pulled away. "Thank you Y/n." "Thank you Tommy." She smiled and kissed his forehead. Her hands move to his cheeks. "Hey!" They heard a voice. It was Techno. "It's 3 in the morning! Stop kissing and go to bed. Also put the wrap back on Y/n!" Techno yelled and went back inside. Y/n and Tommy faced each other and laughed histarically. Nothings changed.