ONE: RUNAWAY

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

Screams. Screams filled Y/n's as she ran. She ran as fast as she could, tears pouring out of her Y/c/e's. She was covered in cuts and was bleeding everywhere. Y/n also had some burns on her. She ran so far and as fast as her legs could go. Once she knew she was far enough. She stopped running, holding onto her chest and coughing. There was still some smoke in her system. She walked over to a tree and sat down under it, coughing and wiping her tears.

Moments went by and Y/n felt very light headed. She placed her hand on her head and saw that her vision was getting blurry. She tried standing up, going over to the river that was a few feet in-front of her and splashing her face with water. She coughed and ended up drinking some water as she started getting her vision back.

Y/n continued the walking journey. She looked a few feet in-front of her and noticed that something was moving. So her being curious, she began walking to it. "Hello?" Her soft voice spoke. She heard more rustling before hearing and seeing a diamond, enchanted sword go up against her throat.

Y/n froze, not moving a muscle when she saw the blade. "Who are you?" The voice asked. She didn't dare to look over. She was still in shock and didn't even realise she didn't answer. The blade went closer to her throat. "Do I need to ask again princess?" The voice asked. Y/n cleared her throat. "N-No. My names Y/n. P-Please move the blade."

The guy sighed and moved the blade away from her throat but moved his hand onto her arm, causing Y/n to look at him for the first time. His grip was firm on her. But Y/n was busy studying his appearance. Black hair, blue eyes, a white head band tied around his head. He also had a black hoodie with a white shirt over it that had a flame on it. He had black jeans on that were ripped. And a pair of black and white checkered vans.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked. "I won't answer your questions until you answer the rest of mine. Understand?" He asked her. She nods. She could tell he was very nice once you go to know him. He was getting nicer by the minute too. "Are you from L'manburg?" "L'Manburg? No. I don't even know what that is." Y/n spoke nervously and the guy nods, letting go of his grip on her.

"I'm sorry for being so rough. I can't trust anyone from L'Mangurg-" He shuts up when he noticed she was hurt. "Shit. I'm so sorry. Your hurt aren't you?" He asked, earning a nod from her. "Cmon' I'll help you. I'm Sapnap by the way. Here give me your arm." Y/n nods and put her arm out. Sapnap put his sword in the sheath that was on his back. He lifted up Y/n's arm, having it rest on his shoulders. His hand went over hers and held onto it firmly. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and began slowly walking, supporting her as they walked.

"You look young. How old are you Y/n?" Sapnap wanted to make some conversation as they walked. "16." Y/n spoke softly. "16?! You are way to young to be travelling alone. What even happened anyways?" He glanced over at the younger girl.