SIXTEEN: LEARNING AGAIN

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍, 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙩 written by: makaylaaTrash

written by: makaylaaTrash

"Alright, let's go." Techno placed a sword in Y/n's hand and walked outside besides her, explaining how the training would go.

"Now that your blind, your gonna have to learn how to survive and how to protect yourself in case any of us aren't there. You need to learn how to use other things like your ears and not your eyes." Techno explained.

He dragged his sword against the snowy ground, tapping the side of his boots with the sword. "Like this." He unexpectedly swung the sword at Y/n. She quickly brought her enchanted diamond sword and blocked him. Techno smirked a bit. "Well done." He pats her shoulder.

"Focus on sounds and you'll be just fine." He puts his sword away and placed his hands on her shoulders, Y/n flinches. "I promise." She nods and sighed. "I'll be inside, practice a bit. Mk?" He let's go of her shoulders and Y/n nods.

Techno walks inside, Y/n sighs and began training herself the best she could. It was difficult, obviously. She swung her sword around at random crap. This went on for a while.

Dream, Sapnap and George were walking through the snow. They've been searching for Y/n for days, obviously there was no progress. "God dammit! I'm never gonna find her." Dream groaned.

"Dream, we all wanna see her again but how come the second she got here, you were so attached..." George said. Dream stopped walking and tensed up. "Fuck." Dream told himself.

"What-" "Shes my sister." Dream confessed. Sapnap and George stopped walking. "W-What?" Sapnap spoke, confused. "She's my sister. And she doesn't even know. I left her. The reason she's alone- I'm the reason. It's all my fault. I should of stayed home. But I didn't. I knew she would be alone and I just left." Dream's body was so tense and under the mask, he was devastated.

"Dream... Why didn't you tell us? And when did you leave...?" George said, walking back up to Dream. "I didn't know how. I didn't think it would matter... then she came here, and I didn't know what to do. I left a while ago, she was still too young to remember. Can we just keep looking and talk later? Please?" Dream sighed and continued walking.

"Wait- Who is that?" George said, pointing to a figure. Their hood was up so you couldn't see them. Little did they know, it was Y/n

A bit when by and Y/n heard some footsteps. She turned around and pointed her sword to where she heard the sound. "Hey!" She heard a familiar voice. It kept getting closer. Dream... It was Dream.

"Who are you?" Her voice spoke. "Y/n?" Dream asked. He was right in front of her now. She pulled the wrap down away from her face. "Dream?" He froze. Her eyes... Her eyes that used to be y/e/c, we're grey and she had a large scar on the skin near her eyes.

"Y/n... Your face." He placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her face. Tears rolled down her face and onto his hand. "Y/n are you blind?" Dream's voice was shaky as he traced his thumb over her scar, the rest of his hand resting on her cheek.

Y/n nods slowly, tears still rolling down her cheek. Dream immediately pulled her into a hug. George and Sapnap stood a few feet away, watched from afar. They were so happy to seem them back. Especially after they found out their siblings.

"I'm so sorry." Dream's shaky voice spoke as he held onto her. Tears rolled down his cheeks just like Y/n. He felt like shit. "This is my fault. I should of-" "It's not your fault Dream. It's mine. Everything I've done was my fault... I'm sorry."

Dream pulled away from the hug but kept holding onto her shoulders. "There's something I've been needing to tell you kid, I'm-" Dream felt an arrow go into his arm, cutting him off. He yelled in pain. "Dream?!" Y/n asked as he let go of her, George and Sapnap quickly running up to him.

"Y/n!" Tommy yelled, running up to her with Techno following behind. "Who shot Dream?" She asked as Tommy grabbed onto her. "Who shot Dream?!" She yelled when no one answered.

"I did." Techno said, walking up to Y/n. "Consider this a warning Dream. Or I'll tell Y/n your little secret." "How does he know?" Sapnap spoke up. "Dream and I used to be friends. Like I said, this is a warning." Techno smirked to Dream. Dream stood up and grabbed his sword. "You tell her, your dead!" He swung his sword at Techno.

"Tell me what?!" Y/n yelled at them. "Oh well if Y/n needs to know, I'll tell her. Dreams your brother Y/n." Techno smirked at Dream. This made Dream so mad. He pushed Techno onto the ground and held his sword to his throat. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" He screamed in his face.

Y/n was frozen. Dream was her brother? Was that why he was so attached to her so quickly? She was so confused. Techno and Dream were screaming at each other non-stop... Y/n's head began to hurt. "Consider this war Dream." She heard Techno say before passing out, falling into the snow... War... There would be a war.