Chapter Ten; Eijiro Kirishima

Start from the beginning

Kirishima walked down the halls, noticing how all the doors on the classrooms were closed. He read the posters he passed and followed the line in the wall made by the cinder blocks.

"You know, that wasn't very manly of you," he whispered to himself. "You shouldn't have left like that."

Kirishima pursed his lips and responded to himself, "But what else am I supposed to do?"

He went to answer himself again, "You could've stayed where you were. What if you're wrong?"

He paused and went into the elevator, it was empty and he was alone but he still whispered, " But what if I am right?" He went silent amongst himself. He laughed quietly and shook his head, "You're so fuc- ah No! That's a naughty word,"' he scolded himself and chuckled again. When the elevator door opened he pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on and walked out of the building.

It amazed him how easily he could just walk out of the building, usually, teachers or security would be walking around to make sure nobody leaves when they aren't supposed to, to prevent another incident. He looked around by habit, to make sure there was no one around. He continued walking down the path to the dorms, whistling. He had his chin up in confidence, hands in his pockets, and hair still up and fresh. He saw a figure out of the corner of his eye, and when he looked, he saw a group of kids. Ah, must be them. When he got closer to them and was able to see their faces he called out, "Hey guys! Coming back from Bakugo's I see."

There was a mix of grim faces and concerned ones. "Yeah..." Yaoyorozu said. They looked amongst themselves and went back to staring at the floor. Did Bakugo do something that bad? Kirishima thought, lifting one eyebrow. When they passed him Todoroki narrowed his eyes and stopped him at the shoulder.

"Hm? Yeah, Todoroki?"

Todoroki watched him closely. After a few seconds, Kirishima became uncomfortable and tried to avert his gaze until Todoroki sighed and let go of him. "Just be careful." That was all Todoroki said before he walked off. Kirishima was really confused and watched them walk off before heading back in the direction he was originally going. Bakugo's dorm. Just the thought of it put a smile on the red head's face. His eyes sparkled and his heart warmed, he was much more excited to go until he remembered the reason he was going. He got to the dorm building and took out his phone, he went to dial Mina. He kept the phone close to his right ear as he heard it dial and ring. He opened the building's door and let it close behind him.

"Kiri!" Kirishima was startled.

"God, Mina you scared me."

"Why'd you leave?" Kirishima frowned.

"Um, I just didn't feel good."

"Are you sick?"

"No, no, I don't think so at least. I don't know I just got a really bad feeling and I couldn't stay there it felt-it felt-"

"Suffocating?" Mina suggested.

"Yeah, exactly." Kirishima started up the stairs.

"Yeah....I know what you mean. I feel it too."

"Maybe you should come to the dorms. I'm staying with Bakugo, maybe you could stay with Jiro or Hakegure."

"Maybe...."

He walked down the halls and slowed when he got close to Bakugo's door. "Ok, I got to go but um yeah. Oh! I passed everyone else that left like Yaoyorozu and Todoroki and others ya know. They should be coming real soon and they brought games too."

"Ok, bye babe!"

Kirishima smiled, "Bye." He hung up the phone and stood in front of Bakugo's door. He went to knock but he flipped his head to the left of him, "Hello?" There was nothing there. He hummed. I thought someone-