Mom & Dad

Griffin Johnson

Hi!! My name is Jordan Figeroua and I'm 21 years old. I am a famous TikToker who used to do nursing. My best friend Griffin Johnson blew up and dragged me along. We grew up together, we always had the same classes and we never were apart. Even when we were we were on FaceTime and both our families know us and each other. Like we used to take baths together. We had our first kiss together, we took each other's V-cards, we had a puppy we shared but he passed away. We had keys to each other's houses and back up keys to each other's cars. And we told each other everything and did everything together. Like no one can come above him.

When he moved into Sway I visited every week and went home for two days at a time and I always stayed in his room. He was talking to a girl named Dixie, and she knew how close we were and she trusted us. I stuck by him through everything, no matter what happened I was there for him. Over time we've grown closer, moved to the talking stage that we've been in olfor a bit. Before Christmas I moved into Sway, and into Griffins room. On New Years we kissed, and now it's about a week later.

I just woke up and I put on a neon green bikini, grey joggers, white airforces, and my hair was just down. I went out to the boys and everyone and I was sitting at the table eating breakfast with Rafy while Bryce did the intro to his video. Then he said "So let's see if we can get it" we knew he was coming to us. He walked over and said "Can we get a golf cart and just wreck it?" I immediately said "No" and Rafy shook her head. He said "Why" and I said "No Bryce we're not getting it" Griffin came out and asked what's happening and Bryce told him and he said "Fuck no" as he sat bye me. I looked at him and said "Thank you" Bryce looked at the camera and said "Well the parents said no but the next clip is gonna be is doing it." They pointed the camera at us and me and Griffin said "Nope"