The one you hate, the one i love

Hi!! My name is Jordan Figeroua and I am 18 years old. From when I was 12 till I was 17 I dated Bryce Hall. We grew up together and were super close then we started dating. There were complications cause of the 3 year difference. But we somehow made it work. We broke up in September of 2019 and it's currently January of 2021. I haven't talked to Bryce since we broke up, I was never friends with Addison. I still talk to Bryces friends cause they're my friends too. But they try to never mention Bryce or Addison. I've been really busy with boosting my music career. I've been writing songs for years, since I was little even though they weren't that good. But now, since me and Bryce broke up. I've been opening up about my music and posting my songs. I just came out with a song called "Drivers License." It's like the top 50 in the Country right now.

Everyone loves it, and as for who it's about. Well it's about Bryce and Addison I wrote it in January of 2020. But I wasn't posting my music yet then so I just wrote it and kept it. But now it's out there and I'm proud. Anyway, today I'm going over to Hype House I put on a black flowy skirt, an oversized black Lilhuddy hoodie from his older collection, white air forces, and my hair down. I have brown highlighted hair, a septum piercing, a younger piercing, a belly button piercing, 4 right ear piercings, 3 left ones. I have a nice body, nice looks, red lips, green/blue eyes, and I have a tattoo of a vine with thorns that wraps around my wrist and swirves around my middle finger. I have a tattoo of a broken heart on my right ribcage with an angel hall above it and angel wings next to it. Anywho, I did light makeup then grabbed my stuff and went to HypeHouse. I was let inside, and Sway was there. Including Bryce and Addison, they both looked at me but I kept walking and smiling at my other friends. I was talking to my bestie Larray when someone picked me up from behind and spun me around. I squealed and when they put me down I turned around in my grip sand saw Chase. We both smiled and I said "Hey you" as I put my arms around his neck and we hugged. Me and Chase are kind of talking now.

Anyway, Thomas called everyone's attentions and we all got quiet and looked at him. He played "Drivers License" and everyone bust out singing and I laughed. Chase hugged me from behind as he put his head on mine and sang. Everyone was crowding around me, but I noticed Bryce and Addison standing confused. Everyone went back to where they were and looked at the TV as my music video started playing.

First it was me getting out a car and walking. I had on a grey flowy skirt, an oversized black hoodie with the hood on and white vans and my hair down. I was walking down the street singing the lyrics. Then it was me in a car driving and it was a side view as I sang. Then it was me in front of 2 cars with the head lights on. I had on a black skirt that had a slit going right under my ass. Then my top was a black lace set with a black cropped jean jacket, black heel boots, and my hair in two half up ponytails. I was walking around as I sang and got real into the song. Then it was me walking again and it kept switching to me driving. Then it was me in front of the cars again. Then I did this transition where I kind of shook my body for a second and it was me standing in the bed of a driving truck. I held onto the railing at the top and I was wearing blue ripped jeans, a black Calvin set set, and a white long sleeve cropped jacket. It had clips of me from every angle then for the "Ooh" it was me walking. The first one it cursed it was me in front of the car and the second time was me driving. Then it was me walking, then me driving, then me in front of the cars. Then all three scenes together side by side as I said the lyrics. Then the last clip was me in the back of the truck saying the lyrics. The video cut out with me driving away standing in the back of the truck.

When it was over everyone cheered and I covered my face. Everyone came over and gave me hugs, Addison came over and said "Nice song, I really like it." I said "Thanks, I wrote it a year ago but I wasn't really doing music then." She nodded and said "Well I'll talk to you later" I nodded and she walked away. Bryce came over and said "Wonder who it's about" I looked down and he said "it's a good song, brings back memories." I nodded as I looked at him and he said "Look we haven't talked in a year but I'm sorry okay, it was a stupid mistake." I said "Why'd you do it Bryce" he sighed as he rolled his lips in and looked at me. He hesitantly said "Because you were gone and I needed some." My eyes watered and I said "You fucked a girl, because I went out of town to visit my family?" He looked sympathetic and said "I'm sorry okay it was a stupid mistake."

I said "Are you serious, that's all you have to say is I'm sorry?" He said "What do you want me to say. It's in the past. Just forget it." I slightly started crying as I said "I'm not just gonna forget it. I can't believe you Bryce. I was bullied. I got called names, my mom believe it or not. She didn't like our relationship until after a year because of our age difference. I was the nerdy girl who no one liked and you were rising in fame. I got death threats Bryce." He looked like he was gonna cry and a few tears rolled down my cheeks as I said "I went through hell dating you but I ignored it because I loved you Bryce. I trusted you, you were my best friend. It didn't matter how much people hated us because I didn't. I thought you didn't too." He went to say something but I turned and walked away. Some people were asking me what happened but I just ignored them and went to the bathroom and tried to calm down but it didn't work. I sat against the wall with my knees to my chest and I cried. There was a knock on the door and Chase came in but I didn't do anything, I just cried. He got down next to me and opened his arms. I scooted over as he sat against the wall and I straddled his lap and we just hugged.

Once I calmed down I sat back and he grabbed a makeup wipe he brought and wiped off my running mascara. I sniffled and said "Thanks" and he said "How about we get Boba and quesadilla and go to your apartment and cuddle and watch Criminal Minds?" I slightly smiled and said "My favorite" he smiled and said "Yeah." I grabbed his face and kissed him and he immediately gave into it as he grabbed my waist and it turned into a tiny make out. When we parted we both smiled and got up then walked out. Me and Chase just left the bathroom then the house. We got into my car and went to Earth cafe and got Boba and Quesadillas then went to my apartment. We took off our shoes then sat in my bed and watched Criminal Minds.

Chase was sat up against the wall to my loft that's against my bed and I was between his legs leaning back on him and my head on his chest. He had his arms around my waist and he was watching the TV. I started recording to "Still Softish" I was just doing my model face for a second until Chase heard it and looked at the camera. I said "Fuck Bryce Hall" as I flipped the camera off and Chase leaned his head against mine and kissed it. I kept singing "Fuck Bryce Hall" as I made faces and what not and Chase just looked hot or kissed my head. I stopped recording and posted it and all the comments were trying to figure out what I said since they couldn't hear it. But most of the fans thought I said "Fuck Bryce Hall" which I said that but they didn't know for sure.

Yes I took credit for Drivers License

I'm not ashamed