Gamer Girl

Quinton Griggs

Hiii! My name is Jordan Hall and I am 17 years old. So I am not your typical LA girl. I have black rooted hair that fades to a bright purple then bright green then bright pink, I have a tounge piercing, an eyebrow slit, a nose stud, really big red lips, and bright blue eyes. I am in love with traveling, photography, Video games, vape, animals, skating, surfing, dancing, singing, like a whole lot of things. I have a mixed style, I could wear just about anything and I won't care. I have a thorny vine tattoo that wraps around my wrist and middle finger. I have PAU on my right wrist, in case you couldn't tell my brother is Bryce Hall. I have a weed leave on my right hip, a teddy bear holding a heart with a hall on its head and wings on my right rib cage. A sunflower on the side of my right hand. A tattoo of my moms birthday on a ring on my middle finger as well as Bryces birthday on the one above it. I have "Love isn't for everyone, but everyone is loved" written on my lower back. Then an infinity sign on the side of my right middle finger. I'm the only girl at Sway, the only one who lives there, but I never officially had my own room. I was always bunking with the boys, well now I'm moving into Quintons room. We're secretly a thing, although everyone suspects it. Especially since he called me Babe on the live by accident. He called me on the computer and said "Hey babe" and I said "Hey Quin" as I went eye wide and the live couldn't see him but he knew what it was and he said "So pickle what's up" that's my nickname. But anyway, I have now officially moved into Su to way, awesome right. Anywho, it's currently 2pm and I just woke up. I changed into Nike Pros, an oversized PAU hoodie and I left my hair down. I slipped on Black socks then I went out to the boys and everything. I got myself some cereal then I went back to the room. I recorded a TikTok to "Don't make me get violent."

The phone was set up and I stood back to show my outfit then I sang the lyrics then flipped off the camera and Quinton walked in and ran to me and picked me up koala style as he spun us around. The video cut out and he set me down so I posted it saying "I woke up at 2pm @qgriggs." I sat in my blue dolly chair and started playing video games. After an hour the boys came in recording and Bryce said "We're going cliff jumping." I smiled and did my little happy dance and they laughed then everyone went to get ready. I put on a black bikini and left my hair down and had Nessaerch jacket on with slides and socks. I packed my backpack with Quintons stuff in it too and everyone went out to the living room. They were filming bits and I was taking snaps of myself. I had my neon green vape and I was using it then I walked over to the boys. Quinton put his arm around my waist and was gripping the side of my thigh. Once they were all ready we got in the cars and went. The boys were unpacking while Quinton came and helped me with Instagram pictures on top of the cliff. I took off my cover up as stuff and he took the pictures then I took his and we put our phones down. The boys started recording and I was so ready for this andQuinton literally had to hold me back. Bryce and Josh were recording at the bottom and I said "Can I go yet?" And they yelled "Yes" and I pushed Quinton back and double flipped in with the perfect dive.

When I got out Noah said "You pushed quinton" I said "I was excited" and they laughed. The boy's started jumping and when Quinton got out I put my arms loosely around his neck and said "I'm sorry." He gripped my waist as he said "It's okay" then he leaned in and kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. When we finally parted we went to the top and held hands as we jumped. Vinnie helped us with pictures at the bottom. Done just as friends and some coupley. The other boys came over and we got more pictures together and just kept jumping. We made some TikToks and I had a transition one that I posted cause my fans live when I do them. Eventually we finished and we went on a little hike. I luckily brought some vans so I put them on with my jacket around my waist and I tied my hair back. I was ahead of the boys as usual, I love doing these things. I made it to the top and about 5 minutes later the boys got there. We filmed and what not for a bit before going down. We walked and got ice cream then we walked to the car which was far and I was so tired. I was tossed around from boy to boy with them carrying me. There's a clip everywhere of me moving around. When we were in the car I was between Quintons legs sitting on the seat with my legs across Blake and Josh's lap. I had my head on Quinton shoulder and I fell asleep.