Bestie and Babys

Chase Hudson

Hiiiiii! My name is Jordan Figeroua and I am 17 years old. My best friend is Chase Hudson, we grew up together. He's been there for me since I was knocked up when I was 14 by some random ass dude who went to our school. My little girl, Paisley May Figeroua, went on Lights Out Tour with me and the boys. The boys are very close to her, she calls all of them their own name with Uncle in front of it. She calls Chase Daddy though, he loves it, he technically is her dad. When I was 16 I was raped by some stalker and I got pregnant, I kept the baby though. Now I had more boys who were like protective of me. And I had another girl named Amber Lynn Figeroua. She's now about 7 months. She babbles, she laughs, she crawls. Neither girls look alike, paisley is mixed, dark curly hair, brown eyes, natural tanned skin. Amber has more straight hair, pale skin, blue eyes. They don't look alike at all, but Paisley loves Amber with everything. I live with Chase in the Hype House. There's Chase's bed, there's a tiny toddler bed, there's a crib, there's baby toys all over the house.

There's all the girls things everywhere, and I feel bad but everyone is used to it. Paisley could be running around, screaming her head off and everyone laughs or acts like it's normal. Nach and Sway have things for the girls at their houses, cribs, small toy shelves, and Paisley loves all the animals. Except the snakes, we'll she likes them just not touching them or holding them. For having 2 kids I still have a small stomach and developed parts. It's just like that you know. Anyway, today is every usual day and I woke up before Chase. Paisley wasn't in the room like usual, she wakes up and goes straight to Nicks room like usual. He usually gives her juice and lays and watches cartoons with her. I got up and checked on Amber who was still asleep then put on some pants and changed. I had on Nike Pros, an oversized shirt, and my hAir in two Dutch braids. I walked out and saw Chase sitting in the bed with Amber changing her diaper as he talked to her but I could tell he was tired. He got that mother sense like me, he hears whining or crying the exact second it happens. I walked over and Amber smiled when she saw me and me and Chase chuckled. I said "Come on Pumpkin, let's put on some clothes so Daddy will get up." He picked her up and kissed her then gave her to me.

I took her and Chase got up and got ready for the day. I put Amber into a light blue onesie and then I took her to Nicks room where him and Paisley were laying down watching TV. When she saw me she got up as she said "Mommy" and I said "Hey Pickle." Nick took Amber and Paisley hugged me like usual. Then I took both girls and we went to the kitchen. Chase was sitting eating cereal and Paisley sat in his lap and ate with him while I put Amber into a high chair and gave her fruit and a bottle of juice. I had cereal then Chase watched Amber while I took Paisley to get dressed. I put her in Jean shorts with a black shirt and her hair in two ponytails and she wanted her pink paw patrol shoes. Chase came in and we all went to the bathroom. Paisley stood on the step and Chase held Amber and we all brushed our teeth together. I took a video on all my socials and posted them then Chase held both the girls and we went out to everyone and were just hanging out. Amber was crawling around and Charly was watching her.

Taylers girlfriend Charly, not Charli Damelio, they're coming over tomorrow I think. Everyone parents are called Grammy or Papa then their last name. Chase's sisters are Auntie M and Auntie Kk, I only have one brother who's "Uncle Mat." Paisley calls Jaden "Uncle Bubby" and Cynthia is "Mimi." Amber may not be able to say anything minus "Mama and Dada" but she knows everyone. As for the two Charly thing, Damelio is Chunkin and Charly is just Charly. Anyway, Paisley ran over to me and said "Mommy I want Uncle Bubby." Chase picked her up as he said "What about Daddy huh" and he put her upside down and she laughed and screamed. They both sat down and I said "Let's call Uncle Bubby" and she crawled into my lap. I FaceTimed Jaden and he answered and he said "Hey Princess Pickle." She said "Uncle Bubby can you come over."

He said "Actually me and Auntie Mads we're gonna go get ice cream." She gasped and said "I want ice cream" he said "Ask mom" she looked at me and said "Momma can I go with Uncle Bobby and Auntie Mads please" I nodded and she looked at the phone and said "Uncle Bubby Mommy said yes." He said "We're gonna come get you okay" she said "Okay" and he blew a kiss and she did too and he hung up. I said "Go get your backpack with Daddy" she jumped on Chase and he took her to get her stuff. I looked at Amber and Tayler was making a TikTok while holding her. I went and let Jaden and Mads in we walked to the living room and Paisley came out with Chase. She ran to Jaden as she said "Uncle Bubby" and he hugged her. She came back over to me and said "Bye Mommy" and she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Then she went to Chase and said "Bye Daddy" and hugged him and gave him a kiss before leaving with Jaden and Mads. Charly was just keeping Amber to herself so I had no kids. Chase said "We got no kids" as we looked at each other. I nodded and said "Enjoy it" he nodded and we went to do whatever. I made a bunch of TikToks and what not then I was sitting with Chase on the ground and we were love answering questions.