"Will you please watch where you're going-(y/n)? Why are you crying?" Yushiro's eyes shifted to the unconscious hashira on top of me.

"Y-Yushiro...help..." I broke down.

Yushiro rushed us to Lady Tamayo who took Giyu in as soon as she saw him. Leaving me alone with my thoughts, waiting to hear if he's okay.

Yushiro walked back into the room I was waiting in. He had been fetching all sorts of things for Tamayo, even if it was just a glass of water.

"I'm sorry to intrude once again." I said quietly.

"Well..it couldn't be helped. Lady Tamayo is the best at what she does so the obvious answer was to come to her." Yushiro said indifferently.

I hugged my knees to my chest and hide my face. Every second that passed felt like an eternity of waiting. The pit in my stomach grew as I thought of different outcomes.

"He's strong, you know." Yushiro piped up. I raise my head and looked at him. He looked back at me and took my expression as to keep talking.

"I don't think he can die so easily. Knowing how much he wants to be with you, even if you are quite bland," he mumbled the last part, "He wouldn't leave like that."

"But, what if I was too late...I don't know how long I was out before I found him...or how bad his wounds are." I quietly sobbed once again.

Yushiro hummed and stood up, going into the room where Giyu was. While I waited, I continued to dive deeper into my head.

Thinking about what I'd do if he was gone...how I'd feel without him.

I don't want him to go...please...God, if you really do exist, I beg you, please let him live...

"Don't take him away from me."

Time skip
"(Y/n)....(y/n) wake up...I'm right here."

I opened my eyes slightly, and saw a figure standing in front of me.

"Giyu...?" I rubbed my tired eyes and the silhouette slowly became clear. Yushiro was standing there with a slight scowl on his face. The scowl was normal of course, but I'd like to see him smile one day.

"(Y/n), if you're going to sleep, then I suggest sleeping in a better place than here." He said slightly annoyed. I nodded my head and tried to stay awake.

I wanted to be here right when Tamayo walked out of that door. Even if it means I wait here forever.

All I can do is hope that he is strong enough to make it. Giyu is already way stronger than me, he always has been. He's always making sure he's the best he can be.

He believed in me even when I turned into a demon, he's helped me in so many ways, he talks to me. He saw me for me, loved me for me.

If anyone deserves to die, it's me...I'm the one who left his side. I'm the one who suggested we split off and find a weakness...I'm the one, who lead him to this.

It's my fault...it's all my fault...

Those words kept ringing through my head as I fell further and further into the abyss of my head.

The thoughts began to get louder,and it started to become unbearable, until I heard the soft sound of a door sliding open.

My head jerked up and I practically jumped out of the sitting position I was in.

My legs were a little wobbly from how long I was sitting in the same position, and I had dried tears on my cheeks. There was no doubt that I was a complete mess.

I heard light footsteps approach me from where Giyu was. Yushiro walked up to me, saying nothing. His eyes showed no emotion, making my heart sink even more.

The green headed boy motioned me to follow him to the room. Which I did, but with each step I took, the more anxious I felt.

The butterflies in my stomach took over as my heart pounded against my chest. I heard nothing except for the loud ringing in my ears. My eyes becoming blurry and my fingertips becoming numb.

I didn't realize how scared I was for results until that moment.

I followed Yushiro into the familiar room, I saw Tamayo standing next to Giyu, who was lying down on the bed. His eyes still closed.

Tamayo looked at me with sad eyes, and my heart pulsed.

"D-don't tell me...he's dead..." I say, tears already streaming down my face. Tamayo's eyes softened as she looked at me. I could feel her eyes on my as I hid my face in my sleeves.

"(Y/n), I can assure you that Giyu isn't dead...he just barely made it." She spoke softly.

I lifted my head with hope filled eyes, the tears becoming slightly less sad.

"He...he did?" My voice sounded stuffy from all the crying I had done. Tamayo nodded her head.

"He's alive...but he's very weak, and I don't think he'll wake up for a while."

"I don't care! The only thing that matters to me is that he's okay." I dropped to my knees, and put my hands together while I rested my head against the floor. I bowed down to her as low as I could.

"Thank you...thank you Miss Tamayo...thank you so much..." I continued to mutter and sob on the floor.

"(Y/n), please get up...there is no need to bow." She spoke a little concerned.

"Miss Tamayo, how can I repay you? Please tell me...is there anything I can do?"

Tamayo smiled, and bent down to my level as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do anything for me, really. You and Giyu both are already helping so much by going out and defeated demons. I only ask that you continue to fight for what's right, and help end Muzan."

I nodded my head, and wrapped my arms around her. I needed a hug, so I hugged Miss Tamayo, who squeezed me back.

"Thank you, Miss Tamayo, I really can't thank you enough!"

Thank you God...for listening to my pleas...

A.N.
wOAh!? Is that another cHaPtEr!? Wowee!! Author-Chan actually updated for once! W A C K
Ehem...anyways my homesicles...hope you are all doing well. Good news is, Giyu isn't dead...and bad news is, you're mentally unstable now haha...oop
Uhm...characters...haha...am I right?
Anyways, before I get even more awkward, I'ma let you go. Be free. Drink your water. Eat your food. Treat yourself. And as always, stay hydrated. See you in the next chapter comrades.
Word count 1662 words