Part 3

Dedicated to 

Dedicated to 

╔════◈◉◈════╗

    [𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗]

          [24.12.20]

       [𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

╚════◈◉◈════╝

█▃▆▃Tomorrow afternoon...

Two guys enter the room...wooden room filled with dry grasses. Other girls were starving to meet freedom and their family. Kim, that child cried last night, Amanda told me that she does that every night. There's also a new captive woman named Nelia Hawke, teenagers who vlog and take some adventure went all the way here to be just like us. It's cold in this place, fog were seen every early morn.

They unchain me and bring me to another wooden house approximately 30 meters away from the where they lock us . It's quite in this place but guarded by men who looks like normal but here they are doing unimaginable things like this. Who in the world make cannibalism? Are they allergic of plants or animals? And eating humans... they are the animals for me.

"Here she is Master," guy that holding me said, my saliva are trap in my throat, I will never be scared . What makes me shock is not how terrifying the beard man with fierce eyes look but because of the man beside him... Leo... my ex boyfriend who hurt me year ago. He looks so different and act as if he does not know me at all. He even grow taller than before, what have they done to you Leo. Are you one of them too? Is this the reason why you left me at the first place?

*Flashback  ━insert music ▰━▰ 𝒮𝒶𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 Lauv

At the front of our house

Leo just being simple wearing white t-shirt and black pants "Dasha it's complicated if we will continue our relationship. I'll be going far away not returning anymore. This is the first and last time I say goodbye. By the way, the one who loved you all this time is my bestfriend Alex. It's his request to make you my girlfriend. Goodbye!" he just left me all of a sudden. Now I know what's been bothering me all this time, It's Alex who always been in love with me but I thought he just saw me as a friend. I can't believe that they lied to me just to make me smile.

I thought it was real...

He walks away in the dark

▰━▰━▰ Back to the present...

"Master, as what you have said, I will be the one in charge of this new woman" Leo said on their so-called master, harshly grabbed my wrist then... pushed me in the grass.

 "In here, if you're weak you will die--we will eat you and if you're the strongest, you'll serve us as your master," he said with glaring aggressive eyes and taut voice.

"Don't tell them that we knew one another or both of us will die as early as today," he

added.

"Lier, don't talk to me again and I still not forget what you did to me Leo, being untrue to yourself. You should have not played me. " punching his chest then I run away returning to the wooden house room, it's the second sunset.