Part 8

◈━◈━Thanks Rhian_Destined for editing characters' pic

▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰

                [𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗]                                            

▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰

One will definitely know if it's Leo Russo, deep-set eyes with open button top which chest can be seen and folded hid right leg pants to his knee. Must be caution if you saw this guy for he can seduce you and make you end up licked in Westtown. He did now want that either but he have no other choice, his sister's life were held by the cannibal men of the West.

۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:

*Flashback

Four years ago...

Leo, Alex, and Dasha were a trio who always hang out together, that time when Leo and Dasha were couple. Always travel, eat, and having fun. "Why are you dating me Leo?" she asked Leo one time.

"Silly girl, don't you believe in soul mates" that's Alex joking, he's in love with Dasha but hiding it always.

Then, Leo leaned to her "Your hands fits perfectly to mine" whispered to her which she can only hear. 

"Hey Leo, did you google how to flirt with girl?" -Alex

how thus that Alex knew?-Leo

"Look Dasha, Leo's phone google search history"-Alex

  yes he knew, now they are both laughing at me.-Leo

[Leo POV]

[Leo POV]

I thought life was that simple like movies where you can enjoy the fullest in life but terribly one voice call change my perspective towards reality in life. "You're Leo Russo, we heard from your sister that you're a great martial artist so we need you here in Westtown in exchange for your sister's freedom Lily Russo" I was shocked and started to panic but I have no time to do such things.

Hurriedly, I waited for Dasha in her house, bade goodbye since I do not know If I will be alive after going in that place.

"I might have no other chance to say this but I had no choice but to end my relationship with you Dasha"

"You have always thought about this aren't you?"

"Alex was the one who loved you all along, he asked me to be your boyfriend but.." I ended up really loving you"

"Okay, I suppose this breakup does not break your heart Leo, you don't have one!" she cried harder.

I'm walking away trying not to turn back so this is what emotional pain feel like I hope you take breathes without remembering me though I can never do the same on forgetting you. 

After that day, I arrived at the Westtown and saw not only my sister but women in every house crying in vain. Watching those men east fresh hands and human meat makes me want to throw up.

"Leo Russo?" bearded man spoke to me.

"This is what we are Leo, we ate women for pleasure"

"Let my sister go"

"There she is, you can run now sweety too bad you look so delicious. Be free and never return here or else, this big brother Leo will become dead meat."

My sister steadily ran fast away watching me "I'm sorry Leo, we will meet again I promise!"

"I didn't expect you have such pretty seductive face boy, this job will make it easier for you,"

All I have to do is bring women to this place everyday so I did as what he have told me, in exchange, my safety, money, and freedom every weekend.

I'm not the only one doing this job, some women accepted slavery and serve those men the way that I did. Sometimes, I guard the prison house to ensure that no women can escape, none of them have courage to run away considering that they will surely die if they will do that.\

One day, I saw those men lead by Shane held one blonde woman, I guard the house where they put her and it's Dasha! What on earth brought her in this place? I told her not to mention that we don't know each other not because those cannibal men will kill us but they will toy her in front of me, I will not let that happen.

As a promise, I help them escape unfortunately I fail and been locked in the house in front of where Dasha is. 
"Too bad I like having you boy" master said with despise look.

"Too bad you hurt the woman that I love, why did people don't know what you have been doing?"

"Boy, we paid people to let us be , Mayor of Oldham, the police, and even investigators."

▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰━▰

"Sometimes we hurt the ones we love, but hurting ourselves to avoid it doesn't make it better."
Shannon A. Thompson, 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

 Dedicated to _missingpiece