"I know people are jerks, I can handle them" Lauren said, Carla sighed but nodded

"If you're one hundred percent sure and camila will stay with you the whole time, I'll talk to your father about it and if he agrees we'll make an appointment at the school with camilas headteacher to ask" Clara said, Lauren smiles.

"Thank you! Camz will stay with me I know she will!" Lauren said, I nod

"I will" I say, Lauren finds my shoulders and then hugs me, I smile hugging her back.

"Thank you" she mumbled into my shoulder, I nod and kiss her cheek

"It's okay" I say, we then pull back, Lauren leans into me so I wrap my arm around her.

"Can you put the tv on?" Lauren asked, I nod

"What do you want on?" I ask, she shrugs

"I don't really mind" she said, I nod and put a random channel on

We watch tv for a while and soon Lauren's siblings came home, Chris and Taylor also Lauren's father Mike.

"Mike, I need to talk to you" Clara said, he nods and they leave the room

After a while Clara and Mike came back in, I look at them and Clara gives me a soft nod to say he agreed.

"Lauren" Clara said, sitting down on the couch Mike next to her

"Yes mom" Lauren said, playing with my fingers

"Your father agreed, he said you should have the experience" Clara said, Lauren smiles wide

"So I'm allowed?" Lauren asked excitedly, her parents smile wide at her excitement.

"Well, we will need to talk to the headteacher at camilas school first but, if they agree yes you may have a day in public school, as long as camila is with you all day" Mike said, they all look at me.

"I've already said I'll be with her all day" I say, they nod and Lauren leans more into me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you" Lauren said, I play with her hair

"Lauren's going to public school?" Taylor asked, Clara and Mike nod

"If the head teacher agrees, yes but only for a day" Mike said, they nod

"Okay, we'll be by Lauren as much as we can" Chris said, their parents smile and nod

We all watch the tv for a while, Lauren playing with my hands as I play with her hair cuddling her.

"Do you think there will ever be a cure for my blindness?" Lauren asked, all heads shoot to her.

"Lauren, why are you thinking of that? I thought you didn't think about that stuff anymore" Clara said, Lauren shrugs.

"I always think about" Lauren mumbled, I pull her closer.

"I mean, anything is possible and I'm sure they're trying to figure something out because there's a lot of blind people in the world, if they could find a cure it would be amazing" I say, Lauren nods.

"They would make a lot of money from it" Lauren said, I chuckle and nod

"They would love that wouldn't they, so I'm sure they're trying to figure something out, so yes I do think there will be a cure one day" I say, Lauren smiles and puts her hand on my cheek and then kisses my cheek.

"Thanks camzi" she said, I had a massive blush and was a little glad Lauren couldn't see my blush mixed with my smile.

"Yeh, no problem" I say, everyone was smirking at me, i roll my eyes at them all.

It's rare for Lauren to kiss my cheek, I wasn't expecting it that's why I blushed.

We all talk for a while longer, Lauren slowly falling asleep on me.

"Hey, Lolo, how about you go to bed now?" I ask, she nods with a soft yawn

"Come on" I say, I stand up holding her hand and then she finds my elbow and I walk her to her room.

"Can you get me some clothes please?" She asked sitting on her bed

"Yeh" I say, I walk to her closet

"What do you want? Joggers or shorts?" I ask, I look to see Lauren laying down on her bed

"Shorts and a vest" she said, I grab them and walk back to her on the bed, I lay them on her stomach and she smiles.

"Can you stay the night?" She asked, i frown

"I have school tomorrow" I say, she sighed but nodded

"Okay, maybe on the weekend" she said, I nod smiling

"Definitely on the weekend" I say, she smiles and gets up

"I'm going to get changed, please don't look" she said, I turn around

"I'm not looking" I say, after a while I feel hands on my waist and I turn around looking at Lauren.

"I'll take you to the bathroom" I say, she nods and I walk Lauren to the bathroom, she brushes her teeth and washes her face.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" Lauren asked as I was walking back to her room, I look at her sleepy face and knew it wouldn't take long for her to fall asleep.

"Of course" I say, I see a soft smile form across her face

I sit Lauren on her bed and she lays down, I lay next to her and cuddle her, we talk for a while and as I thought it didn't take Lauren long to fall asleep.

When she was fast asleep I get out of her bed careful not to wake her, I pull the blanket up her and then leave her room.

I go downstairs and see Mike and Carla talking in the living room, I walk in and they smile softly.

"Lauren's asleep, I'm going to go home now" I say, they nod and we say our goodbyes and I leave going home.

I unlock my door and look around to see my parents no where to be seen, probably in bed. I lock the door and go upstairs to my room, I get changed and brush my teeth and wash my face, I get into bed and read my book for a while until falling asleep.

—_—

A/N
This was a request by @sauced_up_camren

Not proof read so I'm sorry for any mistakes

Please comment your thoughts and vote :)