CHAPTER-32

After some time sid go downstairs and started finding sana but she was not in leaving room so he go to kitchen and saw his beautiful wife is making lunch and after a long time she is wearing saree she is just looking like flower in green saree and with her blush because she is thinking about sid..

Sid gesture all survent to leave from kitchen and they all go outside sana didn't notice because she is in her lala land when someone hug her from back and held her waist and sana started breathing heavily she very well known that that person is sidharth..

Sid is nuzzling in her neck and her waist tightly then bite her neck will sana moan and sid say...

SS- wesai babe jab mai aaya tab tum blush q kar rahi thi ha kahi mera fayada utha nai ka toh nahi soch rahi thi na ( said huskily )

SG- ji nahi mai toh apne ex k bare mai soch rahi thi... ( Teasing him )

SS- ( sid look at her with shock ) kyaa tumhara ex b hai tum nai kabhi uske bare mai bataya nahi or tum uss sai pyaar karte thi kya?

SG- yeh kesi baat kar rahai ho aap ofc pyaar karti thi isliye he toh ex hai mera... ( Teasing him more )

SS- oo acha ( try to control his jealousy ) or kesa dekh ta hai I mean ik merai jitna toh acha nahi hoga but fir b...

SG- nahi aap sai toh bohot hot tha woh ek damp bawal itna handsome k kya he kahu mai toh bas pura din usko he dekha karte thi...

SS- ( sid somewhere know that she was just teasing him but he don't like it but he think to not react and tease her ) or kya bass itna he meri ex toh pura din mujhe kisses deti rehti thi kabhi yaha ( showing his cheek ) kabhi yaha ( showing his forehead ) or uske lips toh merai lips sai hat tai he nahi thai...

SG- mar q nahi gae woh ( said all possasively )

SS- ( try to control his laugh ) matlab..

SG- matlab... matlab woh pura time joh b tum bole toh woh sass kaha sai leti thi or mera ex b pura din mujhe pamper karta tha aapnai hath sai roz mujhe khela ta tha or jab usnai mujhe jab first time kiss k....