CHAPTER-2

After having bath sid get ready in this

And go to office and just stepping out from the house(ok so I don't know much about Mafia's because I don't belong to mafia family 😂 so if you like to change something then plz tell me) sid smirk and ask Kushal about one of his business partner (...

And go to office and just stepping out from the house(ok so I don't know much about Mafia's because I don't belong to mafia family 😂 so if you like to change something then plz tell me) sid smirk and ask Kushal about one of his business partner (who betray him for his enemy and after knowing this sid was very angry and he hate lies and ask Kushal to take him in basement of his office and after all know kya hota hai waha🤐)
K- usko chod tu usko hum dekh lenge tu yeh bata teri sakal par 12 q baje hue hai.
SS- q tujhe nahi pata phele he bohot dimag kharab hai ab tu mat chalu ho.
K- acha chal chill kar coffee penai chal tai bohot bhuk lagi hai yaar tunai thik sai paratha b nahi khanai diyai.
SS- abe oo bhukad insaan teen paratha kam hai kya terai liye abhi b khana hai tujhe bas kar ja.
K- tabhi mai socha k itna khanai k baad b mera pet q nahi bahar ta meri maa bolti thi agar koi khanai pai nazar marta hai na toh aapnai pet kabhi nahi bharta.
SS- aabe oo chup ho ja yaar tu terai coffee peni hai na chal jatai hai but yeh bakwas band kar dai nahi toh sach mai terai ko merai sai koi nahi bacha paega.
And they go to PER SE cafe (ik ik America mai hai but yaar meri story meri marzi PER SE cafe menai mumbai mai bana diya😂)
On the other side
Sana get ready in this

And after that she go to parlour with Shefali and after parlour thing Shefali take her to PER SE cafe after seeing the cafe sana saysSG- shefu tu pagal wagal hai kya sirf coffee penai k liye itni bade jaga pai q laye hai mai bana deti na terai ko ...

SG- shefu tu pagal wagal hai kya sirf coffee penai k liye itni bade jaga pai q laye hai mai bana deti na terai ko coffee yaha sab bohot costly hoga or tujhe pata hai na mujhe yeh sab nahi pasand.
SB- phele baat toh madam ab aap yeh sab ki adat dal lo q k aapke pati dev aapko aasi jaga pai he lanai wala ha or rahi baat coffee bana nai ki toh baby plz tu Starbucks ki coffee ghar mai kesai banati ab chup kar k andar chal.
And here sid was already present there in the cafe with Kushal and Shefali and sanu also enter in cafe and there set is opposite to sid so sid was going from there and sanu enter there with Shefali and Shefali was talking to her self and goes far and sanu was nervous so she is taking babe step when she bump on huge cheats and she was going to fall but two huge and protecting arm save her from falling.
Sid pov:-
O godd her eye are so beautiful I just want to lost my self on her eyes her juicy lips I just want to kiss her lips hard uff control mann she looks so beautiful and angelic how can she manage to be hot and cute at same time o noo her big breast no no what are you doing man girls are mad over you behave man behave but this girlll his thoughts get distrub by her sweet voice and he leave her but he also don't know why her heart was not ready to live her but he cantrol his self and says
SS- dekh k chal na nahi aata kya.( He knows that he was busy in his phone that's why this happens but sid is sid he blame her and thought that she will fight with her but her reply shock him)
SG- I am really sry (and run from there because when she bump on him she feels butterfly in her stomach she thinks he was so handsome and started blushing but she mentally scold her self because today was her marriage she can't chet her would be husband whom she don't even know or not even see him for once how pure she is).
SS- ( I so wanted to keep her in my arms why but just whyy I think I forget about my past every fucking girl are gold digger she intensely bump on me just for my attention aaa leave it ).

After that sid go to his mansion and started getting ready in his sherwani he don't know why but he was feeling very different that something was there for him but let go her thoughts and get ready in this

He was so handsome and attractive and he was setting his her when someone pull him in a big hug and he also squeeze in his arm and saysSS- and finally o god finally you are here you don't know how much I miss you and how are you and your wife and ...

SS- and finally o god finally you are here you don't know how much I miss you and how are you and your wife and daughter.
J- first relex bro sab thik hai mahi Rita maa k sath hai or tara b uskai paas he hai but so rahi hai abhi or mai bohot acha hu or us sai b jada bohot khush hu finally yeh din aa he gaya kitna wait kiya is din k liye or apna langur kaha hai.
K- thank god aapko meri yaad aagae finally ( and hug hug tightly)
SS- bas bas kushal jay ki vedayi nahi ho rahi hai.
K- jay ka toh nahi pata but bhai tu jarur bali ka bakra ban nai wala hai yeh sab chod atleast bhabhi ki ek pic he dekha dai kam sai kam .
J- kya terai ko isnai abhi tak pic b nahi dekhae mera mana mai bahar tha tu toh iskai sath hota hai na fir b nahi dekhae so sad (pulling his leg)
K- abe oo bas kar ab chal or pic toh dur ki baat hai is insaan nai nam tak nahi bataya 😑
J- awliee koi na chal, sid kya nam hai humare honai wali bhabhi ka or atleast ek pic he dekha dai.
SS- yaar dono chup kar jao or jo b hai usko bhabhi bol nai ki jarurat nahi hai or is shadi ko n itne important denai ki koi jarurat nahi hai or rahi baat nam or pic ki toh mujhe khud b nahi pata.
J and k together- kyaaa
SS- abee pagalo yaha he khada hu chila q rahai ho or ab is topic pai koi baat nahi karega.....

On the other side Rita maa ask sanu to come at there backyard and get ready she already arranged everything for her she also get ready in this

with ghunghat and when Shefali was doing her make up she feel something wet in her hand and when she looked at her face she was crying silently

with ghunghat and when Shefali was doing her make up she feel something wet in her hand and when she looked at her face she was crying silently .
SB- baby kya hua ro q rahi hai tu khush toh hai na aagar tujhe yeh shadi nahi karni hum nahi kare gai but please ro mat kuch to bol chup q hai baby...
SG- chup ho ja yaar mai bas mom dad ko miss kar rahi hu woh kitnai khush hotai mujhe esa dekh k (someone hug her tightly and kiss her forehead)
RM- I know bacha tu terai parents ko bohot miss kar rahi hogi but mai hu na mai b toh teri maa jase hu tu please mat ro itni pyari bache rotai hue bilkul ache nahi lagte or dekh kitni sundar lag rahi hai tu Nazar Na Lage meri bache ko😘
SG- I love you aunty..
RM- shehnaazzzz mai tujhe meri beti mante hu but tu mujhe meri maa q nahi mante (show fake angry)
SG- (chuckle) ok ok sry au.. maa I love you 😘
RM- yeh hue na baat I love you too bacha chalo ab jaldi tum Shefali k sath mandap paas aao mai b nikalte hu....

Sid was seating in mandap and pandit ji said kanya ko bulayea and there she came and..........

Okk again thank you so much for your support and love you all my readers and I really enjoyed your comments and also plz vote and comment and give me suggestions or also tell me if you want to change something on this story and please if possible also share my story with your friends and lots of love for u alll♥️🦋✨