CHAPTER-1

People are going here and there and making alot of noise because of that a person got distrub and open his eyes in frustration and go downstairs and then he remembered that today he was going to get marry his mom came and kiss his cheek and forehead
RM- thanks bacha thank you so much meri baat maan nai k liye trust me bacha that girl I choose for you will feel your dark life with her all colours.
SS- (give a fake smile) mumma I have to go for meating and it was very important if I don't go then it will harm my business and you know I don't like that..
RM- Bacha you said that you don't want to do any ceremony and just marriage in simple way you know I have lots of dreams for your marriage but for you I agree and now you are giving me this foolish reasons you are not going anywhere..
SS- (making puppy faces) but mumma I promise I will come in 4hours pakka please...
RM- okk fine but only on one condition.
SS- what?
RM- you will go with Kushal because I know only he can bring you back home on time call him I will tell him to go with you.
SS- mumma please I am not a kid that I got lost in my own office 🙄
RM- shut up okk do what I said or stay at home choice is yours.
SS- ok fine (chalo bhai ab is gadhe k sath jana pade ga I sware aagar is nai fir sai merai ko is shadi k liye tease kiya na I am gonna kill him😑).
RM- Kya soch ra hai call kar jaldi
SS- ya ya (called Kushal) hello bro mumma sai baat kar .
RM- beta please tu sid k sath uski meeting mai ja sakta hai kya or usko 4 hours k phele ghar lai aana please bohot tayari ya baki hai abhi tu b jaldi aa jana.
K- maa phelai beta bolti ho fir please b bolti ho esai kesai or rahi baat isko ghar lanai ki or office sath janai ki toh maa mai uska pa he hu 😂 aap nahi b bolte na fir b mai is khajve k sath jata😂 or ha ab please mat bol na please k bade ache sai aloo k paratha bana dena mai bas aa he raha hu bohot bhukh lag ri hai.
RM- okk Beta sry ab sai nahi bolu gi or jaldi aa mai paratha bana nai ja rahi hu byee.
K- bye maa.
SS- abe oo nalayak khajve kis ko bol raha tha ha khud ko dekh lai phelai bhukad jab dekho bas khana he dekhta hai kisi din path jae ga kha kha k.
K- chal chal ja bai abhi toh mai bas tujhe bali ka bakra dekh k khush hu ( laugh and cut the call )
SS- abe teri.. phone cut kar diya nalayak nai isko toh mai baad mai dekhta hu and left form there and go to washroom and started thinking about 2 days later how his life change in just to days.

SS pov:-
I came late at night after having sex with three sluts because I was hell frustrated that night and was going to my room when someone stop me when I turned to see who is it and found my mumma I am sacred because I know she knows about my night stand but I promise her to not do it every day. But what shock me is she kiss my forehead and take me to her room and say will you promise me to do one thing and I not think for a second and just promised mumma that I can do anything thing for her and what she said next shocked the hell out of me she said me to marry a girl whom she already chosen for me after knowing my past how can mumma says that but I can't deny my mumma she is my everything so thought to say yes and give lots of money to that gold digger and says her to live me and after that mumma also not try to ask me for a marriage ya that's a good idea and then I divorce her I know that ofc she knows about me and just trying to trap my innocent mumma in her dirt aaaa I hate girlss.

On the other side
A girl was making breakfast for all and singing a song and lost in her own world when someone hug her from behind and she turned and says
G(girl)- Shefali tu tunai toh dara he diya mujhe..
SB- ofc sanu mai he hu Sidharth jiju thodi na hogai or  aapko pata na ho to bata du aaj aapki shadi hai toh yeh sab kam wam chod chal mai tujhe parlour dai k jati hu. (So ya she was non other than over shehnaaz gill)
SG- (blush) bakwas mat kar or abhi toh sam ko hai shadi or mai free thi toh socha kam karlu or tujhe pata hai na mujhe yeh parlour warlour nahi jana mujhe toh parlour walai auntyo sai bohot dar lagta hai pata nahi kesai kesai Gur k dekhti hai.
SB- sanu ek baat bata tu ladki he hai na pagal or mujhe teri sasu maa nai he kaha hai tujhe parlour lai janai ko (ok so Rita maa janti hai Shefali ko ofc because woh kid adopt karte thi) or rahi baat auntyo ki tujhe konsi unsai shadi karni.
SG- ( she blushed after hearing teri sasu maa) Acha thik hai ruk ja mai change kar k aati hu.
SB- ha ja jaldi blush karnai k liye toh pure raat milne hai😜.
SG- ( her cheeks become red like tomato and run from there)
SB- aare pagal dekh k bilkul jhali hai pata nahi kya hoga iska.

SG pov 3days before:-
Rita aunty come to me and ask me for a help I don't know what she wants because I have nothing to give her but I love her so much because she is so caring and kind and she also loves me like he daughter so I asked her what she want from me so she ask me or I said request me to marry her son I was shocked because she belongs to rich and high standard family then why she is asking me to marry her son because there are many beautiful and rich girls for her son but ya she chose a orphan girl for her one and only son I asked Rita aunty this but she just smil and says me there is no girl like you in this world atleast so don't think that nonsense and about standard it doesn't matter bacha I love you but I need your and if you want to say no also I will be the same nobody force you but please think about it once for me and after alot a lot of thinking I said yes to her because after mom dad accident she was the only one who gives me home to live and family to love so if I can help her by marrying his son I have no problem I surely marry Rita aunty son and give my all love to them and I think about her son if his mom was so caring and kind then her son is also like her so she not even ask about him and was happy because she finally going to get a family and she just hug Rita maa and thanks her....

Uff finally
And ya here is chapter 1 and I love you all for such a amzaing response to this story and thanks for your likes and comments and special Queensdontslay she is such a sweetheart so for you I am updating it now and  again love ya♥️🦋