CHAPTER-9

After sometime kushal, jay, and mahi also reach there and they all enter in mall...

SS- mai ek call attend kar k aata hu tab tak tum log shopping karo....

Kushal and jay go to canteen because kushal was feeling hungry as usually and girls want water so they went there....

Here sana and mahi were doing shopping so mahi give one dress to her and ask her to try this but that was very small so sana first deny but after a lot of insest she go to try that dress and mahi want to do shopping so when she seens that sid was coming so she tell him that sana was trying a dress and she want to do shopping for other side so she is going.... Saying that she goes from there living over sidnaaz there....

SG- (from inside the room) mahi please aandar aa na... ( And open the door from inside )

SS- (in his mind) kya karu mahi ko bulane jau ya nahi mai he chala jata hu and go inside the room.. after entering his jawdrop in flour because she was looking very hot and sexy he is turn on just by her look and he was looking at her like he will eat her through his eyes but suddenly angry rush through him after thinking that she gone wear this drees in party.... She is wearing this..

And sid pinned her to wall

SS- what makes you think that I am gonna allow you to wear this on party ( saying in angry but before he do more sana said)

SG- aare nahi Sidharth ji mai yeh nahi pehen nai wali party mai mujhe toh yeh pehen ni he nahi thi but yeh nahi hai na sry Sidharth ji ( and looking down )

SS- ( cruel his self in mind to react like this without knowing her side..) naaz tum q sry bol rahi sry mujhe bolna chahiye menai tum sai puch nai sai phele he over react kiya sry naaz ( cupping her face )

SG- aare aap q sry bol re ho or aapnai kuch over react nahi kiya mujhe pata hai bas ab protective ho isliye...

SS- merai bina bole itne ache sai kesai samaj jati ho tum...( Seeing in amazed )

SG- ab aap jae a bahar mai b change kar k aati hu or mahi kaha gayi or aap yaha....

SS- aare woh mahi bhabhi k kuch shopping karni thi toh woh mujhe yaha khada rakh k chale gae...... vesai acha he kiya jo mujhe he kada tak k gae ( said in low voice ) vesai sana ...

SG- ha boliye na...

SS- woh aagar tum jaho toh tum merai samne change kar sakte ho ( started laughing and run from there )

SG- Sidharth ji plzz(  yell from inside will blushing like hell )

After changing a lot of outfits they were going to canteen when sid stop her..

SS- suno sana aaj ki party k liye menai tumhara outfit choice kar liya hai tum woh pehan rahi ho ( because first he want to gift her something and second he don't want her to wear that type of dress with mahi choice for her because he is protective and ofc possessive about his things )  ( asking her but it's sounding more like an order that no one can deny )