always run

always lonely

Do you want that? Fear and helplessness leaned forward and spat into each of Jimin's ears- injecting their poison and lies into his mind, making Jimin lift the gun up to his jaw and dig the tip of it into his skin.

"No." Jimin breathed out- limp tongue barely gliding along the edge of his teeth. The cold steel of the gun burned against his skin and set fire to the blood rushing through his head. Jimin could feel his heart thrumming against his ribs as if it was playing with the strings of a banjo, and the mumbled whispers of Fear and hopelessness cutting each word they uttered into his skin.

This is the only way

He will find us

He'll kill you

He'll kill all of them

It will be your fault

Make him regret it

Make it less painful

Save yourself

Crystalline tears rushed to gently caress the whites of Jimin's eyes and swim around the honey of his eyes. His trembling fingers gripped onto the gun and finger slid towards the trigger. The weight of the weapon felt heavy in his palm, and the cold steel slowly began to inhale the heat of Jimin's skin and warm up the tip.

Jimin didn't want to run for the rest of his life and live in fear and paranoia of Yoongi finding him. He knew that with the tracker inside of his stomach, he would always have to be on the move because Yoongi and his men would always know where he was, and would hunt him like a little lamb. Jimin would be all alone since no sane person would volunteer to join him on constantly moving from city to city, from country to country, and never staying in one place or getting attached to anyone.

That's why Taehyung left, anger pointed out, lazily lounging off on the side- still keeping it's gaze locked onto Jimin. A sleazy grin crawled onto it's lips as it waved it's arm at Jimin and released a snort, kill yourself, make them regret everything they did to you. Taehyung would feel guilty for leaving, Yoongi would feel bad about everything he has done.

A tear squeezed out of the corner of Jimin's eye and rolled down his cheek, it held onto the edge of his jaw before releasing its hold and dripping onto the matte gun pressed against Jimin's neck. Jimin's throat moved as he swallowed his nonexistent saliva before dragging his tongue along his cracked lip, "I can't." He murmured softly, staring blankly at the emerald trees swaying along the melody of the wind, yet despite his words, the gun remained pressed against the underside of his chin and his finger hovered above the trigger.

A scoff echoed through the clearing before pride walked closer to Jimin, and shooed away fear and helplessness with a wave of it's hand. The two emotions stumbled away with glares and grumbles under their breath, yet still complied to the order of the more superior emotion. Pride crouched down next to Jimin and stared at the forest ahead of them, you're so much better than running away from some asshole and living in paranoia. You're Park Jimin, so either kill yourself now and save yourself some dignity, or face Yoongi and whatever he may bring. It twisted its head around and tilted it to the side, sliding its sharp eyes along Jimin's sour features, choose now.