Chapter 34

I tightly hug Remus when he enters the Great Hall. "Thank fuck you're alive." I mutter before pressing my lips to his in a celebratory kiss.

"Your language has become atrocious and I blame Damon." Caroline says as she leans heavily against Stefan. Damon blurs up with Elena and glares at her.

"To be honest I was tainted before Damon." I shrug. "Have you met the people I was friends with?"

"I resent that!" Sirius yells from across the Hall. He, James and Lily come up. Lily has some of her normal rosy colour back in her cheeks and her leg looks to be healed up nicely.

"I agree." James pouts. "Hey. I'm James, that's Sirius and this is my wife Lily."

"I'm Damon, this is my wife Elena, my brother Stefan, his wife Caroline, our favourite witch Bonnie and Elena's brother Jeremy." Damon introduces.

"Ally!" Rebekah squeals before tackling me. I tip over and groan when her elbow jams itself into my ribs.

"Ok owwww!" I say. Rebekah scrambles to get off of me, all the while offering me apologies. I hold a hand up and someone yanks me off the ground.

"James, Sirius, Lily this is my family. My dad Niklaus, my Aunt Rebekah, My Uncles Finn, Elijah and Kol and my brother Marcel." I introduce.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Elijah says politely.

"Dav is coming with Cami, Keelin, Freya, Nik and Henrik." Kol says. A minute later the aforementioned people walk into the Great Hall and up to us. Davina quickly hands me my baby which I'm grateful for.

I hear introductions being done as I kiss my baby's forehead. He stirs awake and just looks around. When his eyes connect with my dad's and they change into hybrid eyes. Dad smiles at his grandson before reaching out and stroking his cheek. Henrik grabs the finger and clutches at it tightly making Rebekah laugh.

"What's his name?" Bonnie asks as she looks at Henrik.

"We named him Henrik Jackson Lupin. Henrik was the name of my uncle who died before the vampire spell and Jackson was the name of my step-dad who treated me like his own." I say with a smile. "Wanna hold him Dad?" I ask knowing he had always wanted to hold me when I was a child but had to leave before he could.

"Of course." He says softly. I gently hand Henrik over and watch as Dad holds him gently against his chest. I yawn as I lean into Remus. Smiling when Henrik laughs when Cami pulls a funny face at him over Dad's shoulder.

"I can't believe it. My Vamp-Witch-Wolf-Bitch had a child and didn't name him after me." Damon says pouting. He quickly gains a soft smile when Henrik looks at him and gives him a toothless smile.

"Vamp-Witch-Wolf-Bitch?" Sirius asks in amusement. "Do we want to know?"

"She's all four." Damon shrugs before wrapping his arm around Elena.

"It's true." I say nodding making everyone laugh.

"Harry!" Lily exclaims when she spots him. While James and Lily run up to him I give my cousin a quick hug. Freya and Keelin had had a boy that they had named Nik.

"You mister are in a lot of trouble." I say pointing to Harry who looks at me and blinks owlishly. "Who gave you permission to swan dive off a balcony? If you hadn't just killed Voldy-No-Nose I would-"

I'm cut off by Remus coming up behind me and placing a hand over my mouth. He then drags me backwards until I'm standing next to my dad again.

"You did what?!" Lily screeches whipping around to face Harry. He looks at her with wide eyes which makes her calm down a bit. "I thought driving a flying car into the Whomping Willow would be the stupidest thing you did."