Chapter 32

I look down at the small child in the cot and smile. I had created this little miracle with Remus. I feel an arm wrap itself around my waist.

"What are you think about?" Remus asks as he presses a kiss to my neck.

"Just how grateful I am to have you both in my life." I say turning in his grasp so I'm facing him. "I still can't believe I'm a mother."

Remus presses a chaste kiss to my lips. "I can. You are an amazing mother." He says. I smile and press another kiss to his lips. He frowns when he hears the 'weather report' come in.

"Harry's back at Hogwarts." Remus says. Coming back into the room containing me and our son. "I need to gather the Order."

"I guess it's time for Henrik to meet his grandfather then isn't it?" I sigh as I pick up my baby. He tosses a bit but stays asleep. I give Remus another kiss before using the floo network to get to my dad. I focus on making sure no discomfort came to my baby.

"Ally?" Dad says when I arrive. He and everyone gathered stands up.

"Hey. The war's about to start. I need someone to look after him." I say nodding down to Henrik. "Dad meet your grandson Henrik Jackson Lupin."

Dad looks down at Henrik in shock before calling Davina and Cami over. "Will you watch him? We are needed in England." Dad says. Both girls nod and Cami takes Henrik off of me.

"Keelin and I will stay as well." Freya says. "Go get your pack. They're in the bayou out back waiting."

I nod and press a kiss to my sons head before gathering my pack. Somehow the Mystic Gang had heard and were also there waiting for us. We all gather around the fireplace and start to floo back to mine where the rest of the Order is gathered. Since the group was so large the pack said they'd run to Hogwarts so that we could save our energy. I was about to protest when my family volunteered to go with them.

The Order quickly make our way to Hogwarts. I gain a proud smile when I hear Harry's comment about Snape's extensive security problem. I elbow Sirius when he snorts before rolling my eyes at his pout and grabbing Remus's hand. He gives it a reassuring squeeze which I return.

When Snape pulls his wand out on Harry I nearly leap forward, when McGonagall does just that. She and Snape fire spells at each other before Snape flees. I groan when I hear Voldy's voice in my head but block it out immediately. I look to Remus and see him looking at Harry worriedly.

"Well? Someone grab him!" A girl from Slytherin says pointing at Harry. Everyone in the Order stands protectively around Harry.

"Students out of bed!" Filch chants as he runs in with a cat in his arms.

"Since when did Filch have a cat?" I ask Remus who looks at me amused.

"It's seems your arrival is most opportune. Would you please escort Ms Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house to the dungeons?" McGonagall says after calming Filch down.

"What do you need Harry?" McGonagall finally asks Harry as Filch leads the Slytherins out of the Hall.

"Time. As much as you can get me." Harry says.

"What are you going to do?" I ask Harry as he passes.

"I'm figuring that out as I go!" He calls as he, Hermione and Ron leave among the students.