Chapter 21

I was excited for Freya and Keelin's wedding. I had been helping Rebekah finish up the planning and their special day had finally arrived. Rebekah honestly did an amazing job. Everything was very elegant and magical, just like the two brides.

Freya had asked Elijah to officiate, which he agreed to quickly. She had asked Finn, as the next eldest, to give her away. Kol and Dad were made to be groomsmen.

Freya looked beautiful coming down the aisle. Rebekah had compelled someone to do her hair in a way that made her eyes and dress stand out. They had added beading to her hair which matched her dress.

All in all the wedding was everything that Freya and Keelin could have imagined. The reception was really fun. Kol had found a band that Freya had liked and had hired them which earned him a hug. Freya danced with all her brother's in place of the traditional 'Daddy-Daughter Dance'.

"Come on you can't sit here the entire time!" Kol complains for the sixth time.

"I can't dance." I defend myself.

"I'll teach you. Come on, please?" He puts on a pout. I try and divert my eyes but know I've already lost.

"Fine!" I say standing up and letting him pull me to the dance floor. "But you owe me Uncle Kol."

He laughs in response before taking one of my hands in his and placing my other one on his shoulder. He then puts his hand on my waist and starts teaching me a simple dance. I laugh when he spins me around a couple times making him crack a grin.

"Mind if I cut in?" A girl says from my right. I look at Davina and can tell she's jealous which makes me nearly laugh.

"Of course not. I'm going to find Dad. I'll see you later." I say before placing a kiss on Kol's cheek. I can see Davina's jealousy flare which makes me smirk.

I walk away from the now blooming couple and try and find Dad. I see him talking with Elijah and another man.

"Ally, there you are. We have someone we'd like you to meet." Elijah says pulling me into their conversation when he spots me.

"Ally this is Marcel Gerard. My protégé and adopted son." Klaus say gesturing to the man. I give a small wave which he returns with a nod. "Marcel, this is my daughter Allison."

"Wait what?" Marcel asks blinking in confusion.

"Yeah. That's everyone's reaction when they first hear about me." I say jokingly. "It's nice to meet you."

"Still confused but it's nice to meet you too." Marcel says with a gentle smile. I smile back.

"Pretty sure I should go into matchmaking." I say as I glance at Davina and Kol who are laughing at something Kol said.

"Why do you say that?" Rebekah asks gliding up to us. I see Marcel sneak a glance at her which makes me smirk.

"Because that is the second time I've made a girl jealous of my relationship to someone in my family." I say pointing a finger to the couple. "I did it with my adoptive brother back in England and the UST between the two ever since has been suffocating."

"Not to mention your own relationship." Rebekah comments offhandedly, which I start to nod at before we both freeze at the deliberate cough from Dad.

"What relationship?" Dad asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Rebekah!" I hiss under my breath and scowl when she takes off to the other side of the room which makes Marcel and Elijah laugh. I turn to my Dad, uncle and new brother who are all looking at me expectantly. I chuckle nervously. "So I may have been dating someone for a year and a half?" I say with a nervous smile.

"And why weren't we informed?" Elijah asks in amusement.

"Because I didn't want you to kill him?" I say. I deflate under their amused stares and pout. "He's my Mate Daddy. And I'm his."

This makes my Dad and Elijah relax a bit. "Are you completely sure?" Dad asks concerned for me. I give him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. My wolf had suppressed any kind of romantic feelings for anyone other than my Mate. He figured it out a couple weeks after I told him about Mates." I say.

"Then I do believe that all that is left to do is have a long talk with this boy." Dad says before chuckling when I groan.

"Promise you'll go easy on him and not harm him in any way?" I ask hopefully.

"I won't harm the boy." Dad says rolling his eyes. I look at him sceptically but nod when I know he's telling the truth.

The night carries on with more laughter, dancing and talking.

"What's school been like?" Freya asks me when we're all sat at the table. The band had gone home and it was just the family now.

"It's been great. I've learned lots and I'm hoping to become an Auror after graduating." I answer. Kol smirks and brings out my mischief journal. When he had time to go get it I'll never know. My eyes widen when he open it.

"Shall we check how many times you got detention?" Kol asks. I leap up and try get the book back but Dad pulls me down and gestures for Kol to carry on while holding onto my waist so I couldn't move.

"Only five times in detention." Kol says nodding proudly.

"I don't get caught. If the boys weren't so slow I wouldn't have gotten any." I say shrugging.

"You let a horde of Pixies out during dinner?" Kol asks. Dad looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I say defensively. "We were learning about them in Care and I thought it'd be funny. Totally was."

"What am I going to do with you?" Dad asks exasperatedly but fondly.

"Nothing because it was funny and I'm a good child?" I suggest playfully making my aunts and uncles laugh.

"Why are most of your pranks against one Severus Snape?" Rebekah asks reading the journal over Kol's shoulder.

I scowl at the mention of the boy. "Because he's a git that deserves it. He practices the Dark Arts and he made a spell that cuts people open and lets them bleed to death." I say bringing my hand up to the start of the scar on my shoulder.

"He used it on you?" Finn asks worriedly. He quickly stands up and swipes my hair away from the place I was touching. He growls when he sees that it continues down past the low cut back of my dress.

"Yes. But I punched him in the nose in retaliation. He also got suspended and has been under the Headmasters careful watch ever since." I say. "Hurt like a bitch to heal."

"Language." Elijah says offhandedly making me stick my tongue out at him.

"If I ever meet him, he's dead." Dad growls as he looks at my back with Finn.

"He's dead if he tries anything else against one of my friends or myself." I say shrugging his prying hands off of my shoulders before hugging him. He lets out a breath before relaxing into the hug.

"Love you." I mutter and smile when he kisses my head.

"Love you too, my littlest wolf."