"So, she's schizophrenic?" I questioned, trying to narrow it down to something I knew about.

"No, I don't think she's schizophrenic. She isn't really delusional; she doesn't avoid people. I don't think she sees things. She seems quite on top of her personal hygiene - although she did come in dressed like a guy."

What? I'd seen her fashion sense; she was very feminine. One of the most saccharine females I'd ever met.

"Like dressed in men's clothing?" I was twitching in my seat as I awaited his answer.

"Yeah, it seemed very different from her first session. That's why I asked the questions I did; she was acting completely different and she was dressed differently. She was wearing these boyfriend jeans and an oversized black Saint Laurent t-shirt. The only reason I could tell it was men's was because I've been searching for the same top for years. Plus, her bottoms didn't exactly fit her ass, the whole shape was off."

"Alright, don't suddenly turn straight buddy. I know she's tempting but I didn't know she could turn gay men," I teased with a hint of seriousness to my tone. Truthfully, I didn't know her capabilities...

Oversized black Saint Laurent t-shirt. I kept thinking over and over again in my head. I knew exactly which one he was talking about; I'd bought one for Jimin for his birthday... It was almost impossible to get my hands on.

Why were you wearing Jimin's clothes?

"I need more information!" I snapped, feeling the anger boiling within me as I realised this wasn't the end. This was just the beginning; I couldn't bear to see Jimin go through the same thing as Jungkook. Jimin was always the most tortured soul out of us all.

"The only other information that I can give you, is that BPD patients have usually gone through some kind of intense childhood trauma. If you're adamant on bringing down Miss Mae, you need to know what caused her to be like this. She doesn't give in easily though; she's refused both times to tell me about her past."

"So, I need to push her until she cracks? Until she needs to release it all..."

"Yes, I guess so, but it could go either way. You could get her to expose everything or you could trigger something darker. We're not dealing with the same Nova at the moment, this one is cocky and vivacious all because you used her relationship with Kai as bait," he warned, sounding like he was of two minds.

"It worked well though, Jungkook and Nova are barely hanging by a thread." I was proud of my efforts.

"I wouldn't be so sure. I told you she has a fear of abandonment and an inherent need to do anything to keep the people around her. She won't let Jungkook go that easily, not unless she has someone else lined up." He made my stomach twinge at the idea.

Nova just can't leave well enough alone, can she? If it's not Jungkook it will be Jimin. She's waged war, I won't let both of them go without a fight.

"As I said, I'll have to push her until she cracks. I didn't want to do anything reckless but it's looking like it's the only way. She'll confess her past in no time at all, Ji-ho, and when she does you'll tell me everything," I smiled crazily, putting the phone down before he could say anymore.

Maybe it's time to threaten the people she loves happiness too.

***

NOVA

Jungkook stopped his car outside my apartment, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel nervously. The whole ride home was dead silent, no one spoke a word.

"Thank you," I said simply, twisting my body to get out of the car.

"Wait!" Jungkook stopped me, reaching out but pausing before touching my skin. "I need to know where we are, Nova," he was breathless like he'd been holding in those words in the whole journey.