I'm Gonna Need That In Writing (Fred)

Start from the beginning

"But you already asked me to leave?" He questioned, humor dancing in his eyes as he submerged me beneath the water. My hair unraveled from its bun as my wand sank to the bottom of the tub.

"Fred!" I yelled as I gasped for air.

"Payback for smearing spaghetti through my hair." He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh as I pushed water into him, soaking his untouched hair in the process. Before I had time to react Fred began splashing me uncontrollably. I tried my best to navigate through the constant disarray of water. I couldn't stop laughing and water kept getting splashed into my mouth and nose. I hoisted myself out of the water, attempting to find a place far enough away to where the water couldn't reach me. He stopped and the water was left still in the tub as I felt my soaked hair stick to the sides of my cheeks.

"Are ya done?" I asked while both of us were laughing. Fred followed me out of the bath, he didn't say anything while his laughter calmed into a soft chuckled before leaving a sole smile in his cheeks. He raised his hand to my face as he tucked the hair on my cheeks behind my ears. His brown eyes held a tint of gold from the lighting that was reflecting off of them. He pushed his lips into a thin line as he grabbed my hand, not saying a word as he led me back where we started. He was silent as he turned on the hot water, warming up the cooling bath. My leg started twitching with anticipation after the sudden change within the atmosphere between us. He lowered himself beside me again, our submerged shoulders slightly touching one another. I kept my eyes on the running water ahead, staring at the steaming stream before stealing a glance towards his direction. His eyes were studying me and his lips held a subtle smirk.

"What?" I asked, I tried not to laugh but I didn't know exactly what was happening at the moment. All I could focus on was Fred's gaze towards me, and the small smile that was tugging at the corner of his lips, making him smile even more. He was silent, not saying anything, just looking at me.

"What?" I questioned him again, my voice lingering with false irritation after he ignored my first plea.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He said as my eyes found their way back down to my hands, avoiding eye contact and attempting to hide my face. I felt his fingertips caress my chin as he lifted my gaze back to his golden irises.

"Don't do that." He said as his thumb subtly stroked my jaw.

"Do what?"

"Hide from me." I watched his eyes fall to my lips for just a moment and in that small moment, I felt my stomach swim with butterflies that fluttered up to my chest. His lips slowly drew closer to mine as I could feel the tips of his fingers lightly pulling my chin closer. I could feel my flight response kick in, but this time I fought it. I didn't want to pull away from him, and I'm not going to let myself ruin this again. I kissed Fred once before, only briefly but it had felt like an eternity. A moment I didn't want to leave, but yet I have been afraid to enter again. I felt his nose lightly nudge my cheek as his breath tickled my ear. My heart racing and my mind scattered.

"Promise me you will never hide from me again." His voice was just above a whisper as his lips softly touched mine as he spoke.

"I promise." I let out a shaky breath. Then Fred's lips were on mine. His hand left my jaw, fingers brushing over my ear and getting lost in my hair. Our lips parted then returned to one another as my arms instinctively reached for his chest, resting against his collar bone. I heard his breath hitch as he deepened our kiss before pulling away, resting his forehead against mine.

"Be mine." He said without hesitation.

"Please, don't fight this (Y/n). I'm begging you." His voice softened as he spoke

"You are all I've ever wanted." He finished his thought as his eyes fell to the floor, his cheeks red. That famous blush I was so used to peppering his cheeks and ears. I smiled as I wrapped my hands in his, squeezing his fingers with reassurance.

"I won't... I want to be with you... I always have Fred. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through I-.."

"Shh..." He pressed his fingers to my lips before I could finish my sentence.

"Can you repeat that?"

"Repeat what?"

"The part where you said 'I want to be with you. I always have." He pressed his lips together in a thin line as he closed his eyes, intently listening, waiting for me to say it again.

"I want to be with you, Fred... I mean it. I always have..." His eyes met mine as his smirk grew.

"I knew it." He said as he nudged my shoulder with his hand.

"No, you didn't." I laughed as I nudged him back.

"Oh yeah, I did. How could you resist this?" He gestured to himself as we both started laughing, his fingers intertwining with mine beneath the water. I rested my head against his shoulder as my giggles slowly faded.

"So we are together now?" Fred asked, lifting his shoulder, bouncing my head with it, making me laugh.

"Yes." A smile filling my cheeks as I laughed.

"And it's real this time?" I jokingly punched his arm as I sat up straight.

"Yes. It's real this time."

"I think I'm gonna need that in writing." He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him before letting my laughter join his.

" He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him before letting my laughter join his

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.

Comment, Vote and Follow me Please!!! I appreciate the reads! <3<3<3