Komaeda Ending

"...you, Komaeda."

The pale boy's eyes widened in shock. "M-me? You're deciding to use your talent on trash like me?"

"Cut that out. Komaeda, it's you. It's always been you. Ever since I got to this island, I've known from the start. Throughout all of these antics, I've realized that you are the one I've grown to love, and I can't imagine a life without you."

Komaeda blinked, a smirk tugging at his lips. "Well, (y/n), I never thought I'd see this day. I can hardly believe my eyes! To think you would want to be with, and even grow to love trash like me... I am honored."

Suddenly, the luckster pulled me into his embrace, wrapping his this arms around me. After a few moments, he cupped my face in his hands, staring into my eyes with his silver ones.

"I love you, (y/n)." He then planted a kiss on my forehead. "I always have, and I always will. I vow to protect you and stick with you through thick and thin."

Suddenly, Hajime let out a small sigh. I turned to look at the brunette boy, who was staring at his feet in the sand. "Well, (y/n)... if that's your choice. I support you. I just want you to be happy, and to see you happy and smiling is enough for me."

"Thank you," I replied, though my voice was weak. After giving us one last look, the boy walked off, leaving Komaeda and I alone on the beach together.

The white haired boy stood there with me for a while, the two of us watching the waves crash onto the shore. As we watched, I swear the sun began to peak out from behind the clouds.

Suddenly, Komaeda let out a small chuckle. I turned to him curiously, noticing the grin on his face. "What's so funny?"

"I... I never thought you would love me back," he admitted, keeping his gaze on the horizon. "How lucky am I? I love you so much, (y/n). I hope to one day start a life with you off this island."

He then turned to me and pulled me close, kissing me passionately while holding my face with his hands. I kissed back, enjoying the moment, savoring the feeling of his lips on mine. After a while, he pulled back, looking out on the horizon again, and then back at me.

"But for now... this isn't too bad at all."

((More endings coming out soon!))