"Don't act my boy. Ok...come let's go" I said and got in.

After having dinner...I put Zaiden to sleep and I sat near him. I finger combed his hair as he slept peacefully. He had this position of sleeping like his father. Whenever I see his face, I think of him......

《《 Flashback 》》

○ Diya's POV ○

After I left the hotel, I walked in the side pavement. I don't know where to go.... I was thinking of all the things that happened in the hotel. I was angry on Edward when she said that he kissed her. How can he even do that?? I was getting phone calls repeatedly and I threw it on the road. I was so angry and I hate my life. I couldn't believe the fact that he did like that but he did it right?? Actually I feel like dying now.

I continued walking, crying thinking of my fate. The only one I had in life has done this......God!!!!....I was walking but I felt dizzy. As it was night time, I couldn't find any shops to drink water too...Just 10 metres fron there was the hospital. I managed to walk near the hospital gate and there I squatted down. I literally had no energy. The watchman came running to me when I blacked out. I didn't know what happened after that...

The next day morning, I woke up and realised that I was in the hospital. As soon as I woke up, the nurse who was in the next bed came and asked me to visit the doctor.

I waited outside the doctor's room and when my turn came I got in.

"Ahh..you are the patient who fainted suddenly outside the hospital??" She asked and I nodded.

"Yess doctor" I said and looked down. I shouldn't have fainted rather I should have died.

"You should take care of yourself from now on...Congrats you are pregnant" she said and I was out of the world shocked. I felt so happy but at the same time I felt like shit. To whom will I say this news?? Edward??? The one who was busy with that Lizard!!!!

"Oh..thanks doctor"I said and she gave the prescription. The nurse handed over my purse and so I paid the bill and got out. I sat in the temple inside the hospital thinking of my life.

I felt like dying but God gave me a life in me. I can't just die after this. Can't a women survive without her man?? I opened my purse to take my phone but I realized that I threw that on the road. But, at the same time, I found the tickets to Ooty. I bought that so that I can take him today. I tore the other ticket and took a bus.

While travelling I puked many times in a carry bag. The hairpin bends to the top worsened my condition. Plus I was crying. Although I thought like I am a Jhansi Rani back there at the hospital. Every minute, I get those thought, I cry....

Next to my seat, a nun was sitting and she consoled me. She heard my story which I said in 10 minutes. I couldn't tell anything in detail beacuse of my body condition. I was stressed, afraid of life, mood swings etc...she helped me with my nausea.

As soon as we got down. I was totally weak, I couldn't walk. She now know that I have no one. So, he got an auto and she asked me to come with her. She told me that she works in a convent. There is a chruch in it too...

We got in the big gate and we reached the staff quarters where they had a clinic. The doctor checked and prescribed me some vitamins. I was now out of money and the Sister said that it was free.

"Come dear. You seem like a innocent pure soul. Don't worry. Our St. Paul ( imaginary name ) institutions helps all people in this city and who all comes for help. You can stay here and don't worry you are safe here" she said and tears loaded in my eyes. Where I was and look where I am....Why is my life changing in just a single day? My mother in law changed my life in one night. Now this.....

She called a lady "Catherine. Just take her to your room. She will be staying her for some days" she introduced me to her.

Catherine and I walked to her room. It was medium size and was very warm for the cool ooty climate. Catherine works her as a teacher in the school. She asked me to rest and didn't ask anything about me.

- Few days later -

I walked to the chruch and prayed. After that I hurried to the kitchen, which was behind the chruch. I actually asked Sister to let me stay here. I couldn't just stay here for free and I suggested that I was good at cooking. She agreed and just told me to not stress myself.

All these days, I cried sometimes, I thought about him all day. I hated him all day. I thought but our lovely moments but everything turned to hatred when the incident flashes in my mind.

Days turned into months. I wasn't happy at all. But I had a calm, peaceful life here. The climate, the people here, the kids in school all were good to me. They loved me. I missed him as much I hated him. I wanted to spend my pregnancy time with him. I don't know what to say....

It was the delivery time. After a long struggle, Zaiden was born....He looked so cute...He stole my heart the minute I saw him.

He stole my heart the minute I saw him

He became my life after that...I didn't try to contact anyone from my side. I gave Edward a chance to tell that he didn't do anything that day. But he stood there like accepting. He didn't slap her but he got the slap and stood like a fool. Which means he wasn't clear himself. I just hated everything. How can he kiss yaar?? She is saying that they had......he is standing still without telling anything...God!!!!!! I hate itttt....

Months turned to years...

-×-×-×-×-×-

Continuation in 75th chapter.