𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

• He'd always accidentally leave a plate out for you, forgetting that you're not there anymore.

• If you had a room in the Sleepy Household, then he would absolutely refuse to let anybody touch your old room. He would be adamant on keeping it the way it was and the way you liked it.

• He'd probably lock it so that nobody else could access it and the only people to ever go inside would be Kristen and Phil to clean it, making sure that it doesn't get dirty.

Tommy:
• Also blames your death on everybody else.

• Except, unlike Sapnap, he actually believes that it's everybody else's fault.

• Would actively get into fights with whoever slanders your name.

• If you were killed, he'd go out and hunt whoever killed you. He may not be successful, but he is determined.

• He'd act like he doesn't miss you and would get upset whenever someone accused him of missing you.

• Despite possibly being the weakest in the situation, he'd act so much more put-together than everybody else.

Tubbo:
• Crying, endlessly. His reaction comes in the form of tears and anguish.

• He would never really get over it. He'd say that he would, but he knows he never will.

• Everything reminds him of you.

• Constant PTSD.

• He'd try and get rid of the thing that killed you. (Not in the way that Tommy would by killing someone, but say if you were killed using fireworks, he'd ban fireworks from Snowchester).

• Despite full-well knowing that you're gone, he'd keep insisting that you're coming back.

"Phil... I know that they're gone and Kristen's told you to stop setting the plates down, but can you just set it down tonight? I have a feeling that they're gonna come back."

• "Tubbo, this is the seventh's night in a row that you've asked this..."

• In fact, I think Tubbo would be one of the exceptions to not letting anyone near your room. Kristen or Philza would let him in just to stand there if he asked politely.

Ranboo:
• He'd write letters to himself and then destroy them.

• Like comfort letters, basically.

• They'd include things about how much he missed you and what he liked most about you.

• He'd find comfort in others by talking about you.

• Panic room.

• He's one of the people that actually find it stress-relieving to get his words off his chest. He wouldn't bury them down like the others. He'd happily talk about it with other people, as long as he was assured that he wasn't suffering alone.

• He'd have to comfort Tubbo more than he'd comfort himself.

• Would insist that you'd need some sort of memorial. Even if you were the most irrelevant and forgotten person in the world, you could count on him for getting you a grave.

Wilbur:
• Denial.

• Deny that you were actually gone.

• "No... (Y/n)'s not actually dead... Just you watch, they'll come back and it'll all be okay again!"

• Phil has to try and convince him that you're not coming back.

• Turns back to his corrupt ways.