Chapter 8 ~ How Are You?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Morning" He mumbled. "Why'd you wake me up?"

"It's 9:30, you should be up by now,"

"No one wakes up that early! I sleep in till 11!"

"And thats why your so grumpy," I playfully smacked him on the head. I got up and touched my face, where Leo had accidentally punched me. I was a little mad about that, I know he wasn't targeting me but still why would he hit Gemini? She seemed nice!

I looked down and saw I was still in my clothes from yesterday and left Taurus in the dorm, he looked so happy sleeping I didn't force him. I made my way to the dorms, I'd gotten slightly familiar with the area but this enormous mansion of a school didn't feel like home.

Home, my old home wasn't a place built of love, it used to me before my Mother... left us.

Libra POV

My hands were firm as I tried not to tremble fat the sight of  a statue of a gargoyle. I kept wandering the old and abandoned room and stumbled upon a tapestry depicting the founders of the school.

There was Zeus, the first principal of this humble estate, to his right flank was Poseidon, Demeter, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hestia and Gaia. On the other side was Hades, Artemis, Hermes, Hera, Athena and Dionysus.

They stood firm on their ground facing a dark and sinister looking spirit. I looked around the walls and saw an inscription, I was able to understand it because of my... gift.

The 12 shall shine greater than thyne

The blood of the gods will be spilled upon the land

Only the chosen ones will withstand

As the sun sets in the east, the world turned upside down

Revealing the beast with death at his side

The coming battle shall end countless lives

Only till the wings of love are spread

The holy ones revive the dead

Not without cost

As one precious thing will be lost

I shivered at the words. Where had this horrid thing come from? I gaped at the inscription at it's disgusting future. A scene over rode my thought

"Family," The deep cold voice scoffed. "This is what I am to them!"

A beautiful woman appeared from the shadows.

"Hades, I have warned you, this will not end well," The woman gasped as a thick green mist spewed from her fingers. She recited in a cold voice

The curse will pass

Only at last

The broken one will only be freed

When 12 can withstand one single verse

"This is the fate of your descendants,"

"Well fuck you," Hades scoffed. "I will not bow down to a petty mortal, alas one of Apollo's experiments,"

The woman did not argue with his statement instead she looked at him with a wise stare.

I fainted at the vision I had. I slumped on to Gem's bed. Faint wasn't the right word, I was still conscious and aware for my surroundings but couldn't move. 

"Libra!" Aquarius yelled. I snapped into reality.

"What happened?" Gem asked. I felt drowsy and sleepy.