Chapter 22 ~ Family Day

Ayyyyyy! By the way is your zodiac not being shown off enough? Tell me if yes.

-♓️

sorry if yes. Just keep in mind that we have tried.

Aries POV

I looked at the mirror and straightened my jacket and adjusted my tie, we were told to look our best for family day at the school, I wasn't expecting mother or Draco to show up. I left my hair the way it was and took a breath before leaving.

Gemini POV

I waited outside Aries' dorm, waiting for the redhead to show up.

"Hey!" he showed up.

I smiled at him, taking in his unusually neat form today. He looked so strange, I just wanted to ruffle up his clothes to make him look like himself.

"What are you staring at?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked him, my original plan for family day had been to just hang out with Scorpio, Pisces and Virgo, considering they also had issues with their parents. Well not Pisces they were just dead...

Well anyway, my mind thought I should meet Aries' family and Libby's as well. But I sorta was conflicted with hanging with the girls or meeting with Aries' and Libra's families.

Aquarius POV

I sighed, sitting in my room and thinking about the magnitude about what was going to come today. I'd reconnected with my parents on an impulsive call. Why? I wasn't sure either.
I tied my short blue hair into a bun and put on the uniform. I didn't bother cleaning myself up too well, my parents didn't deserve that yet.

"Oh Aquaaaa," Libra called from the other room.

"Oh Libraaaa," I sang back.

We giggled at our childish manners and met in the living room. Virgo, Ara and Lyra had already left.

Libra's phone suddenly rung and she immediately picked it up.

Libra POV

I put my phone to the ear to hear my mother.

"Libra? Oh thank god, I just wanted to check up on you, we're not going to be able to come today, things here are... tense,"

"Wait really?" my voice cracked.

Aqua mouthed 'what happened?', I just shook my head.

"Is everything okay?" I continued.

"It'll be okay," I wasn't sure if she was trying to reassure me or herself, "it's getting really bad, we're trying our best," and with that she hung up abruptly.

I looked up to Aqua, "They're not coming," I sighed.

Aries POV

I walked into the courtyard to see my mother and Draco standing there, dressed the best as they could afford. Draco ran into my arms before retreating.

"Hey little bro," I ruffled his hair to which he pushed me away.

I hugged my mother quickly. Gemini did a little wave to her and smiled politely, I was surprised she hadn't made a crack joke already.

I took in everyone else hugging their families while some of us just sat on the benches looking at the sight in envy. I searched for Leo, I knew his parents weren't going to be the easiest to deal with and I wanted to help him at least a little bit. I spotted the blonde boy easily, he was in a corner and looking at everyone jealously.