Chapter 30 ~ Oracle

You're welcome for this chapter being done on time.
-♓

Hi, thanks for reading and all, sorry this took so long, Pisces said she would barely write on this chapter cause she wanted us to do something too.
-♏️

And somehow I ended up finishing it anyway, thank you to Cap who wrote a little bit.
-

Hey I wrote in it as well!

-♏️

Ophiuschus POV

Pluto had finally retrieved the files on each of the first years and I was able to figure out a few things out. Sure I had a lot of information but I needed to know their bloodline. I looked up to the sky, thinking of the gods and it made me angrier. No one deserves to be an outcast just because they were left to rule the worst part of the world.
Olympus would fall and when it did, it would be a new era of equality and justice for those who wronged Hades.

Cancer POV

I was in dance class and just free styling. No one was here and it made this even more perfect. I heard someone clapping and when I stopped I saw Scorpio there, smirking. He came onto stage, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"Shut up," I told him.

"I'm complimenting you!" he defended.

"You always have an undertone saying that says something else!" I pouted.

"It's just me," he grinned.

"So I was thinking," I began nervously, "when the holidays come do you want to maybe... meet my parents?"

Scorpio looked taken aback at my words and gave a small nod.

"But you don't have to, it could trigger memories of your parents that you don't talk about and I don't want you to be hurt," I held his hand. I  didn't know much about Scorpio's family and it annoyed me that he avoided personal questions.

"No, its fine. I'll be fine. Don't worry," Scorpio squeezed my hand as he stared into my eyes.

We began leaning into each other, about to close the space-*Brrrrring*. The bell shocked us bsck to the ever-moving reality.  Students began filing into the studio and we hastily let go of our hands, receiving a few strange glances.

Taurus POV

I was sitting in the gardens to eat my lunch, usually I'd go to the next lesson's classroom but, I just felt like being here. Winter was beginning and I welcomed the chilly breeze that brushed against my skin. When I saw flecks of white fall down gracefully I realised what was happening.

"IT'S SNOWING!" Pisces yelled as I turned to see her running into the garden.

Leo chased her, "You made me run all the way over here?" he sounded annoyed, but knowing him, he'd follow Pisces anywhere.

"It's snowing you idiot, why wouldn't I run here?" she ridiculed him with a playful tone. "Snow is the love of my life!' she sighed dreamily.

"Do I not exist?" Leo mocked.

"You aren't the love my life," she rolled her eyes, "it's snow, I love snow," she proclaimed.

"I'm not the love of your life yet," he smirked.

"Can you guys like not be a constant display of affection?" I called them out.

"Now, now," Virgo came beside me and I lit up, "It'll wear off within a few minutes,"

"Hey," I gave her a small kiss on the cheek. 

"I'M GONNA MAKE A SNOW ANGEL!" Pisces grinned. 

"Was she always like this?" I asked Virgo.

"She's been that way as long as I've known here, and that's more than a decade," Virgo sighed.

"I CAN HEAR YOU AND STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD," Pisces yelled.

"I've known Pisces since I was around 5 years old, and then we met Cancer and Aqua when we were 8,"

"So Virgo, I was thinking do you wanna visit my orphanage with me sometime soon?" I asked her.

"I'd love to, Delphi was really nice, and I hear she's applying for Celestial Academy, so is Aries' younger foster brother and I heard Leo's cousin is gonna be joining us soon."

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"I'm the all knowing creature," she shrugged with a small smirk on her lips.

"V! You joining me?" Pisces called out, covered in snow.

"IS IT SNOW?!" Gemini and Aqua yelled, running out into the garden.

Soon, most of the first years were here and like you'd expect, a snow ball fight broke out, while some of us sat in the sidelines like Capricorn, Aquila, Jupiter, Venus and Uranus, the rest of us were waging war.

"Hey Cap!" Sag yelled, with a snowball in his hand.

Right after, he threw the projectile right at Capricorn and Cap was less than pleased. He had no choice but to retaliate and get his own barrage of snowballs.
Gem had doubled up, with her twins and was destroying absolutely everyone and Pisces found out se could use her own hydrokinesis with snow, she was now building a fort for herself now.

Aries, Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius joined up with Pisces to fight everyone else. And then the others partnered up to defeat them, but they were too powerful. Pisces was releasing a volley of snowballs every 5 seconds, Sag was aiming perfectly and Virgo was just cheering them. Then there were Gem and Aries, who were just throwing snowballs rapidly in every direction.

"Hey Gem!" Libra yelled, flying above her bestfriend.

Libra proceeded to drop a huge bundle of snow on Gem and flew away quickly as possible. Eventually, I joined in, knowing exactly what I should do. I summoned my strength and bulldozed the enemy fort.

Sadly, the bell rung and we were forced to run to training class as fast as possible. 

Gemini POV

I wanted to live in that world, the one where we had all kinds of fun, like the snowball fight and not the world where everything was weighing down on all of us. But I couldn't help it. As we reached training class, turned out we had the rest of the day off, since the snow and cold was too much and we relaxed.

"You guys wanna watch Frozen?" Aqua asked.

"Yes!" Pisces and Libra agreed.

"Well we know what to do, meet up in the common room for a movie night?" Andromeda asked.

"Sure," and we split off to gather everything for the perfect movie night.

I hated/loved my life. One minute you're battling mythological creatures and the next we get a day off school because of snow, and also a snow ball fight for fun. I got dressed in my pjs and put my hear up in a messy bun cause I felt like it.

If you just count the writing, excluding the authors notes it's exactly a thousand words, I feel satisfied. Your welcome for finishing this chapter and thanks for 25k reads. That's a quarter of 100k, so thank yooouuuuu!
-♓️