Chapter 16 ~ How Cute!

Hi guys! Once again Idk what to say other than thank you so much for the reads. Special shout out to all our followers!

-♓️

Capricorn POV

"Each Squad just texted and said we have to go shopping for all of them," I said to our Squad Z 'meeting'. It was just chaos.

"I'll go!" Cancer volunteered. She looked to Aquarius, hope in her eyes.

"I'll go with Cancer and Cap!" Aquarius cheered.

"For the millionth time do not call me Cap!" I growled.

"I'll go with Cap!" Sag said.

"I want to go as well!" Gemini stated.

"Looks like we have enough," I sighed.

"Guys get up!" Virgo ordered. "Clean up day!" She grinned. The rest of the zodiacs groaned.

"Each squad has one basic list, do you guys need something extra?" I asked.

"Nah," They replied.

"Get ready guys, I'll get my car ready," I sighed.

"Hey Leo," Aries whispered to his best friend. "We should run to the city,"

"Good idea bro," He smirked.

"You know I can hear your entire conversation?" Virgo raised an eyebrow.

"U-uh,"

Virgo bent down to Leo and whispered something in his ear which made him turn pink.

"What did she say? Something 'bout your girlfri-" Aries was cut off by Leo.

"PISCES IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER IN ANY WAY! SHE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!" He yelled out, forgetting that the girl he was talking about was in the same room.

Tears started to well up in Pisces marine eyes and she ran out of the room, I could hear her shoes slapping on the marble floor. Virgo tried to chase after her but Taurus stopped her.

"Give her a little time," She relaxed, but the worry didn't leave her eyes.

"I-I should go, and find Pisces," Leo suggested.

"You are staying here, you're going to make it worse, you do not know her like I do, you've known her for what? Like a month? And you think that she'll open up about everything?" Virgo started to ramble, while Taurus started to comfort her.

"So whoever's shopping we should go!" Gemini suggested, eager to get away from the noise.

"Ok so follow me," I said, taking charge.

We walked over to the parking lot and got into my BMW X5.

"Damn bro," Gem sighed wistfully.

"Can I drive? Please?" Sag exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"No," I said.

"I DIBS SHOTGUN!" Sag yelled.

"You are way too excited," I pointed out.

"How could you not be?" He asked incredulously.

"How about you stop talking like an old married couple?" Aquarius suggested.

Sag blushed slightly, however I remained unfazed but somehow a little warmth crept into my heart.

Aquila POV (I wonder why he is here?)

The only word that could be used to describe me was frustrated. I was in the enormous school library. I was in the corner trying to decipher the ancient text that Virgo has some how convinced me.