Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]

ابدأ من البداية

Going around town on your own felt weird and you couldn't find any kids around your age. They were all older than you!

Then, your eyes landed on the large building.

Fairy Tail.

It was the guild your father worked in and took missions here, but he had never brought you here. Only had you heard stories about how crazy everyone was.

You walked in and instantly caught the eye of your father. He walked over concerned.

"What are you doing here, (First Name)?"

"Mama asked me to make friends, but no one around here are my age. Papa, how am I supposed to make friends if none of them are my age?"

Your father knew very well of that. All the kids in Fairy Tail were at least seven years older than you.

"I'll tell you what, make friends with the older kids. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms."

"Open arms? Like Sting did with Weisslogia?!"

The bright smile on your face only made your father chuckle. You knew he didn't believe in you, but what he said made you less nervous.

"Of course. The older kids are right over there."

You nodded and walked over.

A boy with pink hair noticed you first and grinned.

"Are you new?!"

"Ah...um, papa said that I could make friends with you all since everyone's older than me."

"She doesn't look like a mage..."

"Papa is though! He works here as a mage."

"Then you're family too! Welcome to Fairy Tail! I'm Natsu Dragneel and this is Happy!"

A small blue cat smiled and greeted you.

Soon after that, you made more friends in Fairy Tail, but you got along better with Natsu than anyone else. In a way, he reminded you of Sting.

They were similar in so many ways, but you still missed being around the blond boy and his foster father.

As time went on, you grew up and made more friends as they joined.

You even blossomed into a strong mage like your father before he retired to take care of your younger brother with your mother.

What came around the corner wasn't something you were prepared for.

Tenrou Island had vanished along with your close friends, with Natsu.

It became lonely for you. The guild was less lively and you didn't have stories to share with your brother.

You decided to leave town and search for Sting for a few years before returning home. It was difficult to say goodbye, but you had told everyone that it was a personal journey you were willing to take.

To the others, it didn't seem right, but to you? Finding Sting was like finding Natsu.

After all, you loved them both and could no longer be apart from either of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's Part 1 :D Part 2 coming real soon as the Valentine's Day special...well week.

As promised, I will explain what happened that caused me to not update for a week: Okay I took a week off due to a problem I had. Long story short, this friend of mine liked me, I said I didn't like him back, he didn't get the message, he does some creepy stuff, I drew the line and destroyed his heart, and now I've recovered from feeling irritated beyond comprehension!

Yeah, so it had nothing to do with school. School is fine. I'm just backed up on writing XD Working on three books is pretty intense on the creativity wheel.

Also, if you guys missed it, I am going to do a Q&A for part 50, so send thy questions! I'm hoping to answer them all and it doesn't even have to deal with Fairy Tail. It could be anything! I'll keep reminding you all until then~

Part 2 up next and everyone is in the right stage of love...but what will reader-chan do when both of the guys she loves and cares for love her back? Will she choose one over the other? Turn them both down? Or will she be willing to be shared by both Dragon Slayers?

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin