Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)

You didn't quite understand why everyone was treating you so kindly since you woke up. They would buy you food, take you on walks, and play some games with you.

The problem was that you didn't know any of them.

According to a short, old man named Makarov, your name was (First Name Last Name) and you've been a mage from Fairy Tail for about seven years. Over the past seven years, you've made friends with everyone who would come join the guild.

About a week ago, you and your best friend Natsu went on a job together two towns away from where Fairy Tail's guild had rested. Things got a bit heated and in the end, the two of you succeeded.

Then why did you have no recollection of those around you?

Before heading home, the two of you were getting something to eat when you were hit by a fast moving vehicle that was transporting foreign goods. It was then you had went into a small coma and lost your memories of who you were and who your friends were.

Since then, everyone at the guild has been trying to spark something within to bring back your memories.

Well, almost everyone.

One pink haired Dragon Slayer hadn't been showing up since you woke up.

~~~

Happy had a worried expression as Natsu sat on his bed.

Since (First Name) had woken up, Natsu had been staying at home not feeling like he should even be there after failing to protect her.

“Natsu, I'm sure (First Name) wouldn't hate you if she saw you again.”

His hands turned into fists. That wasn't the only thing on his mind.

All the memories he had shared with (First Name) weren't just memories of his best friend, but memories he cherished the most because he would get to see her smile and hear her laugh by his stupid actions.

Natsu felt that he was the cause of (First Name) losing her memories.

The day they were heading home, Natsu was leading her to a nice park not far from the station. It was there he was planning to confess his feelings to her. All the pent up feelings he had kept inside him after Lisanna had returned.