Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)

((A/N: Requested by @Just_emm Now this isn't necessarily sad, but somewhat is, just warning you. Got the idea from Confession Executive Committee Love Series. For real, HoneyWorks is the bees knees! x3 Inspired by Ima Suki ni Naru))

You leaned over the window sill, looking down at the passing students.

Wasn't this how it all started?

The beginning of your unrequited love story.

~~~

"(First Name), why would you want to even look out the window? We need to get to class."

"Because Naruki, the weather is nice and we still have ten minutes!"

Naruki sighed as he leaned against the wall as you leaned over the window sill.

It was your second year of junior high and everything seemed so fresh and exciting with the new year.

As your eyes scanned the returning students, your eyes landed on a blond male having a huge grin on his face towards his friend beside him.

He looked up and your eyes locked.

The male waved to you and called out to you.

"GOOD MORNING (FIRST NAME)-CHAN!!"

His name was Sting Eucliffe, a third year and your senpai.

The two of you had a few run ins, mostly in the library, but it wasn't until today that you started to have feelings for him.

Sting always had this cheerful gesture on and would casually have a conversation with you from time to time if he wasn't with his mysterious friend.

You blushed, but still smiled and waved back to him.

~~~

A sigh escaped your lips.

You were now a first year in high school and you weren't sure if you'd ever see your crush.

Despite never confessing, you were fine with just the relationship you two had, even if your feelings would never be returned.

"Oi! Quit daydreaming. Lunch is almost over."

You glanced back and saw Naruki.

Considering that you both were neighbors, it didn't surprise you that he went to the same high school as you. He practically watched over you.

"I can daydream all I want to!"

You jerked your gaze back to the outside world before you noticed a familiar blond.

He was in his gym clothes having this huge grin on his face as always.

The blond turned his head and noticed you.

His grin only grew before he started to wave in your direction.

"GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, (FIRST NAME)-CHAN!"

Out of reflex, you dove to the floor with red cheeks.

He still remembered your name after two years!

Your heart was racing as you could hear Naruki commenting on how stupid you were acting over some older classman he didn't know.

~~~

All week you've been thinking about Sting.

He had been trying to spend time with you, but you had grown too shy in the past two years that you would just run away before he could catch up to you.

While thinking of him, you had decided that you could no longer accept this one sided love story!

Planning away, you wrote down a love letter multiple times just to make sure everything was right.