Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)

It was a small house for orphaned children. There were two bedrooms in terrible condition, a single bathroom with a broken mirror, a beat up dining table, and had vines growing in from the ceiling.

This was where you lived with several other children.

About two years ago, the orphanage burned down in a terrible fire causing the orphans to scatter across the city.

The house you stayed in had a handful of children, including a boy with a green cat.

~~~

Tonight was like any other night.

You had woken up from the terrible fate of witnessing your parents dying because of their beliefs, a nightmare. Up to this day, you never understood why. Personally, you always thought they were destined to go to the nut house, but they met a different fate.

Your feet guided you to the back of the house, an area no one really went to.

Viewing the night sky from here was the best. The stars would twinkle from above and the moon always took on a different shape each time you saw it.

"Frosch, I need you to stay still and quiet. The others will wake up if you don't stay quiet."

The child's voice wasn't familiar. You didn't exactly pay attention to every kid in the orphanage. There weren't many kids, but that didn't mean there wasn't enough for you to lose count.

"Fro thinks so too!"

You giggled, giving away your position.

They both turned around and had noticed your presence.

The boy started to clean up what he was doing as the green cat looked at you with curiosity.

"Oh, please! Don't stop. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"We woke you up."

"Me? No. I woke up on different terms."

He stared at you for a while.

"You're (First Name)."

You nodded and sat next to the cat, across from him.

"What's your name? It's rather difficult to keep everyone's name."

"I'm...My name is Ryos. This is Frosch."

You giggled and patted Frosch's head saying, "You're so cute."

"Fro thinks so too!"

That only made you giggle even more.

The boy looked at you.

You looked at him and blushed.

"Ah, sorry. If you want me to leave you two be, I can do that!"

"...you can stay. Frosch seems to like you."

Frosch smiled as he hugged your leg.

You smiled and nodded.

The three of you sat in silence as Ryos worked with some fabric.

"What are you working on Ryo-kun?"

He blushed and stared at the fabric.

"Clothes for Frosch."

You clapped your hands together.

"That's so cool! I can't really do anything like that, but that's really cool. I'm sure Frosch will treasure all the clothes you'll make him."

Ryos blushed.

"Thanks, (First Name)."

You smiled and continued to keep the boys company until you fell asleep while holding Frosch.