"BACK OFF TAEHYUN. NOW!"

Taehyun flinched slightly and got back from his trance so he loosened his grip on the axe handle, retrieving his hands off it and stepped back looking at his feet. Now, he became ashamed to be standing in this state before his favourite hyung. He even cursed a lot in front of him, the younger boy started wondering if Soobin will scold him or hate him for what he did, so he couldn't look at the older boy standing in front of him.

Soobin noticed the younger boy's expression and felt bad for rising his voice at him. He had never did this before but the way he saw the younger boy in front of him made him really scared. He slowly spoke

"What is this Taehyunie. The log- god my mother was saving it for a purpose of making statue but that's ok just look what you have done to it -" His words got cut as the younger suddenly spoke

"Oh no. Oh my god. Sorry hyung.I-I didn't knew it. I promise I- " he started panicking

"No no no- it's just a log Taehyunie. But I'm afraid what made my baby turn like this. What if you hurted yourself.  huh?"

Soobin uttered as he came running to the boy and wrapped his arms around the younger boy. Because he can't stand seeing him panicking like that.

"Soobinie hyung I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. Its nothing." He started patting the younger's shoulders slightly.

"We will speak about this later ok. Come on we'll get it in. Its getting cold."

It was starting to get dark. After what happened between Taehyun and Beomgyu. The younger boy didn't even saw the blonde again. He was in the bedroom for a while thinking to himself and he didn't know when all his anger turned him into a monster like person.

They both went inside the house closing the back door.

Meanwhile Beomgyu was lying like an octopus on his bed, which was upstairs so he didn't really hear anything that was happening in the lawn.

"I should have fucked him instead. Damn it pains like a bitch."

He muttered to himself as he was still sore.

"I'm gonna set out some rules for this fuck buddy relationship."

He said to himself as he got up from his bed and went downstairs. He saw only Taehyun there, sitting on the couch. The thought of what they did there a while ago came to his mind making him blush a bit. He walked upto the younger boy and sat beside him. He smiled a little and turned towards him and spoke

"Taehyun, I wanted to tell yo-"

"This has a set of rules, you must follow for us to continue this shit." The younger boy cut off the older's words by throwing a sheet of paper on his face that landed on his lap.

Beomgyu blinked his eyes a few times, not able to process what just happened now.

"What the hell. Did he read my mind!."

He thought to himself as he took the paper in his hand and started reading it.

"What the actual fuck Taehyun!"

He exclaimed in a shocked tone.

                              ________

Can you all guess what Taehyun wrote?

And Choi Daniel needs to calm down and  stop killing me.