Chapter 23: Rescue

Start from the beginning

She took one step closer to me. I stayed rooted to the spot, showing her I'm not afraid of her. "You sure?" she asked.

"Positive," I said in a low voice. Unfortunately, she's close enough to see my eyes. Please, please, please, don't recognize me.

Then, she surprised me. She kicked me and punch me in the face. And it all went dark.

Well, that's what I thought she would do. Instead, she hugged me. I looked at her in disbelief, so does the others.

"Excuse me?" I asked still in a low voice. "I-I don't-"

"Don't tell me you forgotten about me Seaweed Brain," she said.

Then, I realize her voice sounded more familiar. "Wise girl?" I asked in a low voice.

She took of her hood. And there she is, Annabeth Chase. "The one and only," Annabeth said. I pulled her into a hug. The other guards take off their hoods.

"Piper?" Jason said.

Piper looked at him in relief. "Jason!" she said. They hugged each other and kissed. Same goes to Hazel and Frank. Leo and Nico just stood awkwardly.

"How do you know it was me Wise Girl?" I asked Annabeth, still hugging her.

"It's pretty obvious for me Seaweed Brain," she said. "I know you."

"We were about to free you," I said. "Looks like it had been handled already."

"Never mind that," Jason said. "Now we need to get you guys back to the van."

"What about our parents?" Piper asked.

"Katie and Calypso are looking around trying to find them," Frank said.

"You guys don't hack?" Hazel asked.

I shook my head. "We were about to ask Beckendorf but there is some technical difficulties," I said. "Now, Katie and Calypso have to guess where they are going."

"No need for that," Leo said. He showed us his laptop. "I hack a little and got the blue prints of this place. We know our parents exact location."

"Great," Jason said. "Percy, tell them."

I pressed the ear piece. "Guys, we've got them," I said. "Katie, we know where the parents are."

"Where?" Katie asked.

"You are going the right way," I said. "When, you get out of the hallway turn right and check the door number 4."

"Got it," Katie said. "Thanks."