A talk about Reapers

Jane was walking back and forth after Glynda told the students to remain calm and to read the database Liara gave them.

Tali: Shepard.

Tail walked up to her.

Jane: What is it Tail?

Tali: I hacked Port phone. It was last used 3 days ago. Then we found more body's in the alley.

Jane:...sounds like....

Tali: Y/N knows to make more reapers.

Jane: How bad will that be?

Tali: Not going to lie it pretty bad. But Y/N is the only Reaper left. So it will take an extremely long time without help. Now soldiers....that a different story.

Jane: Yeah.

Miranda walked up to them.

Miranda: Edi traced the call. It seems like whoever made the call was from Atlas.

Tali: From Y/N?

Miranda: No from.......from Edi.

Jane: What?

Miranda: I don't know how it possible but I look into the data you Edi. She never made a phone call. How it said it was Edi who made the call is weird.

Tali: Might be a semblance. I mean we don't know a lot about this planet.

Liara: Which really surprises me. Why didn't the Reapers harvest this place? They left humanity and our people alone in the last cycle but destroyed those with technology.....why didn't they harvest Remnants 50,000 years ago?

Ozmina: I probably can explain.

They look at her.

Ozmina: around that time we were in a massive war. Grimm's attacking everyone while me and Salem trying to save everyone but some people didn't agree with us so it was a full scale world war, Civil war and blood war.

Liara: I see so they thought you were destroying yourself.

Ozmina: Our planet must have been the last....The one you call Harbinger was here he took Y/N.

Liara: I'm sorry. It must have been horrible to see the person you care about be taken away.

Ozmina: Well...Y/N was on the blink of death.

Miranda: Wait...your saying that...Harbinger....saved Y/N life?

Ozmina: Is that a surprise?

Tali:....well...the Reapers...they harvest...the destroy...the dont care.

Glynda: No race no matter how evil will never show no care.

Shepard: Is there something going on in Remnant?

Ozmina: White Fang Grimm's....the problems are endless.

Tali: Seriously your going to treat someone different just because they have a tail or dog ear?

Ozmina: coming from the woman who people tried to destroy what they created all because they asked a question.

Tali: That different.

Miranda: Where would Y/N be?

Ozmina: Only one place.

She pointed at an old area.

Ozmina: Mt.Glenn.....there's massive amount of grimm's there but they were destroyed.

Joker: Hey commander. Your not going to like this.

Jane: What happening Joker?

Joker: I'm picking up movement towards the mountains. Edi said it Atlas and White fang.

Liara: What?

Joker: I think they know Y/N location.

Miranda looked at the student.

Miranda: WHO THE FUCK LEAKED THE INFORMATION?!

Fox: You didn't say I couldn't warn my employees.

she brought out her pistol and shot Fox in the head.

Ozmina:....a white fang spy.....how...how many are there in here?

Jane: WE NEED TO GET TO Y/N NOW!!!

Miranda: ON IT SHEPARD!!!

They all began to run towards your location.

( Well that it for this chapter.

Sorry if it short I ran out of Ideas for his book.

And since I'm playing Mass effect again causing I'm bored.

If you have any suggestions feel free to make them.

I do hope you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter)