Entrance Exam Part 1 Ch. 24

Our story starts the morning of the entrance exams

Izuku’s POV

I woke up this morning with my arms wrapped around my beautiful family as I nuzzled my face in Himiko’s neck from behind. “Mmmmmm,” Himiko softly moans as I bite into her neck. “Wake up, Princess,” Izuku says while rubbing Himiko’s stomach. “Mmmmm, five more minutes,” Izuku chuckles. “You know I want nothing more than to lay here cuddling with you, but we have the entrance exam today.” Himiko perks up in excitement, and she wakes up Eri, “Come on, Snowball, we gotta take a bath.” Eri gets up, and they head off to the bath while Izuku goes and fixes breakfast. Once Himiko and Eri get out of the bath, Himiko and Izuku switch places as Izuku goes to take a shower, and Himiko finishes making breakfast. Once Izuku gets out of the shower, they sit down and eat breakfast. “Well, today’s the day we’ve been waiting for,” Izuku chimes in, while still eating. Eri looks at her parents in excitement, “I’m so excited because I get to watch you guys!” Izuku and Himiko smile at their little sweet bean’s excitement. “You ready, Venom,” Izuku asks. ^Of course, kid,^ Venom says. “What about you, Carnage,” Himiko asks. ^More than you can believe, darling,^ Carnage replies. “Hi, Carnage,” Eri says as Carnage appears as a red mask with a face coming out of Himiko. “Hi, darling,” Carnage says at a smiling Eri. “Well, guys, let’s head to UA, and you look very cute, Himiko, and you too, Eri,” Izuku says, picking up Eri and putting her on his shoulders, and grabbing Himiko’s hand. “ Well, you look mighty handsome yourself,” Himiko says with a smile.