Acceptance and Date Planning Ch. 27

Our story continues a week after the entrance exam

Himiko’s POV

I woke up to a strange sight this morning; as I turned around to hug and give Izuku his morning kiss, I found out that he wasn’t there. “Kitty,” she asks, whispering into the slightly sunlight room. She waits for a second with no answer, “Izuku,” she asks once again but with still no response. “Carnage, Do you know where they are,”- ^Yes, Darling, they are in the kitchen making breakfast,^ Himiko smiles, “Thank you.”- ^Your welcome, Darling,^ Himiko leaves Eri, still sleeping, and heads down to the kitchen. She sneaks up behind Izuku and hugs him from behind, and buries her face into his back. “Oh, Hi, Puppy, I was just about to come to wake you up,” he says as he tries to turn to face her. Himiko lets go and lets him face her and kisses him. Izuku picks her up and sets her on the counter, and continues kissing her. A few minutes of pure bliss pass until Himiko smells burning on the stove. Himiko breaks the kiss, “Um, Kitty,”- “Yes, Puppy,”- “The food,” she says, pointing to the stove. Izuku looks at the stove and, after a second, passes, “Shit,” Izuku says, running over to the stove. Himiko chuckles, causing Izuku to look at her, and smiles, “Cute,” he says, causing her to blush. “Well, breakfast is ready; do you wanna go get Eri, Puppy,” Izuku asks as she nods and goes to get Eri. “Hey, Snowflake, get up; it’s time for breakfast,” Himiko says, petting Eri’s head. Eri slowly stirs, “Hi, Mommy, where’s Daddy?” Himiko kisses her head, making Eri giggle, “He’s making breakfast, so let’s get ready.” So they get ready and head down to start eating their meal. Himiko looks at Eri, and she has a curious but worried look on her face, “What’s wrong Snowball?” Izuku does not notice because he’s thinking about something and looks at Eri too. “I-i was wondering if I could try blood too,” her parents looked at her with shock. “I mean, of course, you could, but why,”- “Well, because Mommy and Daddy do it,” they smile. “Sure, but just to let you know, I won’t let you drink it at school if you like it,” Izuku says as Eri nods and gives it to her. Eri takes a sip and smiles, “It’s good,” she says, surprising her parents again. “I'm happy you like it, Snowflake,” Himiko says as she starts kissing Izu with blood on her lips. Izuku smiles at the flavor of the saliva and blood mixture, causing Eri to giggle. “Well, if you want some blood, Snowball, just ask,” Izuku says. Eri nods as there’s a knock on the door, surprising them. Izuku looks at Himiko and shrugs, Izuku shrugs, as well, and goes to get the door, and Himiko follows. They open the door to see the mailman, “Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya, this is for you,” he looks up and jumps back slightly because there’s blood on their faces. Himiko and Izuku look at each other confused, “Ah,” Izuku says, wiping the blood on her face, and she does the same. “Sorry, it’s for our quirks,” Izuku says with a smile. “That’s quite alright, anyway, here you go,” and he hands them a letter. They thank him and head inside to open the letters. “Well, Puppy, you go first,” she nods and opens the letter. “Hello, Himiko Midoriya,”- “All Might,” they shout at the same time,” they look at each other laugh. “Correct, first off, I’d like to tell you that you got second place and broke the record of points with 195 points, that of which is made up of a hundred hero points and 95 villain points,” Himiko hugs Izuku tightly, “Yes!” Izuku kisses her, “However,” All Might says, worrying them a little. “Even though you may have broken the point record, you were just edged out by the person in first… Your husband!” Himiko looks at him, ^Damn you,^ Himiko thinks, causing Izuku and Venom to laugh. “With that in mind, let me be the first to say, “Welcome to the UA academia, and welcome to the hero course,” and with that, the recording ends. ^ Congratulations, Darling,^- ^Congrats,^- “Congrats Mommy,” Eri shouts, running over to Himiko. “Congratulations, Puppy,” Izuku says, kissing her. “Thank you, guys,” she says with a bright smile. “Well, I guess that means it’s my turn,” Izuku says, smiling. “Yup, Kitty,” Izuku looks at her, “Let’s go then,” he says, opening the letter, and the recording starts. “Hello, Izuku Midoriya,”- “Hello, All Might,” Izuku says. “First off, congratulations on getting first place and setting a school record of 200 points,”- Izuku smiles as Himiko pouts a little, ^I knew we were better,^ Venom says, causing Izuku to laugh. ^Shut up,^ Himiko says, still pouting, “Ignore him, Puppy,” Izuku says, pulling Himiko in his lap, hugging and kissing her neck, causing her to moan quietly. “You got a hundred villain and hero points, making two hundred,” All Might points out. “Once again, welcome to UA academia and welcome to the hero course,” The recording ends, and everyone gives their congrats to Izuku. “Hey, Kitty,”- “Yes, Princess,”- “We should go on a date to celebrate getting into UA,” Izuku smiles. “That’s great, and we could set up a playdate with Shin and Shiggy for Eri,” Izuku says. Eri’s face lights up, “I get a playdate with Onii-chan and Shiggy!” Izuku picks up Eri, “If they say yes, then yes, you can.”- “Can you see if I can,” Izuku nods and kisses her forehead,” Himiko hugs them both and kisses them both. “Let me give Shota a call,”

Aizawa: Hello, Izu

Izuku: Hello, Shota

Aizawa: What do you need, Izu

Izuku: Well, I wanted to know if you’d like to watch Eri tomorrow, so Himiko and I can celebrate getting into UA

Aizawa: Of course we can, and congratulations on getting in; is there anything else you need

Izuku: No, sir; see you tomorrow at 2:30

Aizawa: Okay, Izu, see you tomorrow

“Well, Snowball, you have a playdate tomorrow,” Izuku says, exciting Eri. Once they finally finish breakfast, they decide just to watch some cartoons. Izuku sits down, and Himiko sits on his lap, cuddling him, while Izuku is planning their date.

Word Count 1061