Chapter 14: Lover's

The week went by in a blur. Lots of things happened, Sapnap was still keeping me caught up with what was happening with Dream. The doctors said that there's still a risk of death but he has a 80% chance of living. He's going to be fine I believe. He'll survive. I hope.

-

"Bye dad!!! Love you!" George yelled while entering the airport.

His dad waved back at him.

George had been thinking about staying for longer. Much, much longer. He really loved England. But, he also really loved Clay.

The plane ride was like every other plane ride, bit of turbulence, mediocre food, loud noises and barely any leg space. I played my music loud in my headphones. It was nice just ignoring the world and watching the clouds under you. I slowly fell asleep listening to my favourite playlist.

-

Once I was done going through costumes to make sure I didn't steal anything, I went straight home afterwards. It was an hour of driving until I reached home. I kept on driving though cause I wanted to go see my friends. Sapnap might scold me on never doing that again, but it will be worth the journey.

I turned left entering the small town.

Drove past Dream's house keeping my eyes to the road and barely taking a glance at the house. Memories flooded back but I had to ignore them. After about 3 more minutes on the road I arrived at Sapnap's house.

Knock knock knock

The door slowly opened and I was greeted with a, hug...? I think it was a hug, not so sure.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you." Sapnap mumbled under his breath.

"I'm sorry, I should have thought before I left without saying my goodbyes."

"Oh George, it's fine. I would have blocked the whole world out if Karl- I mean if the love of my life was in the hospital."

Real smooth there bud

George smiled as he heard that name come from Sapnap. I knew it. "Sooooo, you need to get into a relationship I see."

Sapnap just shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean, unless you already have someone? Which you don't. Right?" George winked at Sapnap

"Is it obvious?" Sapnap said

"Of course it is, whenever we are around Karl you guys give each other googly eyes. You guys are clearly in love."

"Well yeah, I really like him." Sapnap sat down on the couch with a bright smile.

"I don't know George he's just so perfect, his smile, his laugh, his eyes... his personality. Listen I really really like him George."

More and more chatter went on about each other's boyfriends.

"Oh it's 1am I didn't even notice, okay well I'll probably just stay the night at Dream's house. To give Patches some company." George spoke

"Oh okay have fun."

George put on his shoes and coat and left while waiving goodbye to Sapnap. George unlocked his car and sat in it. The smile lifting off of his face that he had moments before. He started to get overrun with his own thoughts.

I should really become better. I'm kinda rude to all of my friends. Not to mention that I have a short attention span and that I get bored very easily. I'm probably awful to talk to.

George rested his head on the steering wheel.

I should go.

—————

George woke up in Dream's bed, Patches was sleeping beside him. George grabbed his phone.

What the fuck, why are there so many notifications.

Sapdaddy😏
—————————
HES AWAKE!
DUDE GET OVER TO THE HOSPITAL HE IS FUCKING AWAKE!

—————————

George unplugged his phone and jumped out of bed. "Oh Patches im sorry I scared you." He said as he rubbed Patches head. George quickly put on his shoes and ran out the door. Making sure to lock it of course

—————

Oh my god he's alive, he's awake, he's here. My lover oh my gosh i don't know if I can deal with so many things going on.

George was just focused on getting to the hospital he didn't notice his speed.

"Shit."

George pulled over and proceeded to rolled down his window.

"Hey officer." George started tapping his foot on the floor

"Are you aware of how fast you were going?"

"No officer I'm sorry."

"Well you were going 25 over the speed limit, you were going 55 in a 30 zone."

"I'm terribly sorry."

"What's the rush may I ask?"

"I'm so sorry my boyfriend just woke up from a coma and I'm excited to get there I'm sorry."

The officer smiled at him.

"I'm glad you care for him." The officer moved his coat showing a rainbow badge under it.

"Good luck on your boyfriend."

The officer gave him a warning ticket and told George to continue on but to make sure to go slower.

Phew

—————

Once George was at the hospital he ran up the stairs to the third level and saw Sapnap, Bbh, Skeppy and Techno sitting in chairs outside of one room.

"George!!" Sapnap yelled "He's just in there, he's so excited to see you!"

George ran inside the room.

"Dream!"

Dream sat up fast

"George!"

.