Chapter 12: Alone again

I woke up.

It was just a dream! Okay, okay, we're okay.

Tears streaming down George's face, he slammed his head into his pillow and cried. Would Dream forget about him? He looked at his clock.

5:38am

Okay, let's get out of here.

George ran out of his house and went straight to the field. He's safe here. It's only him and his thoughts. Although his thoughts can be a dangerous to him sometimes. Today, he knew it was okay to just think.

The sun was just starting to rise, he looked over at the horizon and gazed upon the sky. (Not being able to see half of the colours but we don't judge.)

Last time I did this was with Clay...

Fuck.

No matter what he did, Dream wouldn't leave his mind.

Fuck it.

He grabbed his keys, and off he went. No sense of direction or anything. He just had to leave.

Home.

It was an 8 hour plane ride.... but he missed his dad, and he needed someone to talk to.

The airport.

He pulled over and booked a plane ride.

3:30 the plane would be taking off. It was 6:22.

-

Once George got to the airport he bought luggage and a few shirts and pants to last him while he was in England.

Before he was even aware of it, he was on the plane. Heading home.

Dad will know what to do. It's kinda like what happened to mom. Will Dream forget about me...? Fuck.

George put in his earbuds and listened to his music.

What the hell. Why is heatwaves playing now?!

George giggled a bit. He remembered that he read that fanfic with Dream on their 2 month. It became one of his favourite songs. But he didn't want to hear it at that moment.

George went onto his phone.

Sad xxx🖤

I love making myself feel even worse then I am.

George laid his head on the window sill, and slowly fluttered to sleep.

-

"Excuse me sir."

George woke up.

"The plane has landed."

George just nodded his head and went off the plane.

Dad💛
————————————

Me:
Hey dad!
I'm in England, at the airport!

Dad💛:
Seriously?! I'm on my way!

—————————————

It felt like it was hours of waiting. But when George saw the yellow Honda pull up near the airport, he knew it was his dad.

George glanced as he saw his dad getting out of the car.

With no hesitation he ran over to his dad giving him the biggest, most gracious hug ever.

"I missed you so much!" George yelled

"Oh son, I missed you too!"

-

After meeting up an talking for a while, George decided to bring up Dream.

"How did you deal with moms um death...?" George sighed

George dad looked surprised at the random question. "Well, I don't know I guess I just cried a lot. I never really got over it. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have a boyfriend and he..." George started to tear up "He got into a car crash while drunk, and, he was on the phone, with me. I just feel like it's my fault, he's going to be in a coma for a while."

"It's gunna hurt, trust me. All the hospital visits will get worse, but when they end up waking up, it will feel like it's only you and him. You're gunna hug him for so long, and your going to pray." George's dad started going more in depth of how it will be painful dealing with it, but reassured him that Clay would be fine.

Because he was only in a long sleep. Right?

.