"Will you be leaving soon?" The younger asked, snuggling his face against Jungkook's neck.

The man nodded and took another sip of his coffee. "I got to go to my parlour and after that, I'm actually heading to my friend's place," Kook chuckled. "He asked me to assist while one of his own is on sick leave."

Jimin tried not to gulp, as he listened to Jungkook ramble on about how he couldn't wait to change his work environment for a couple of days. The boy had suspected this. There was no way another Jeon Jungkook lived in the same area as them and also was a tattoo artist. It was clear now - his boyfriend, his Jungkook would be the one to enter his place of work later today. And Jimin was kind of scared to tell Kook why they would meet each other there.

"How about you," Jungkook drew back. "Classes start soon?"

Jimin nodded, quickly hiding his pained eyes below Jungkook's jaw once again.

"I'm leaving a little after you do," the boy murmured and squeezed Jungkook tighter.

He remembered how worried Kook was when they talked about his school and tattoos before. Jungkook had been concerned about ruining Jimin's life due to all that ink. Of course, Jimin himself didn't think like that. He was convinced that Jungkook's tattoos were the reason they met each other. But the young man was worried Kook would blame himself, and therefore hoped that Jungkook would not find out about him losing the scholarship.

But if the tattoo artist meets Jimin at the parlour while he "supposedly" should be attending classes... Jimin wasn't sure he could lie to his man about anything.

He'd probably have to tell Jungkook about the money problems he was now facing and everything else that came with it. Even if Jimin wanted to look for a new apartment for himself, he couldn't afford it anymore. All the money he earned would go to paying for his tuition.

The blonde sighed.

"It's fine," Jungkook rubbed his back. "The day will pass in no time, and I will see you again soon."

Jimin nodded. Sooner rather than later.

"Okay," he released his hold and stepped back. "You better go get ready, handsome."

Kook grinned as he watched with sparkling eyes how Jimin hopped away to take a shower. He low-key wanted to take one with him, but he couldn't. He'd be late if he did.

So, while Jimin showered, Jungkook finished his coffee and quickly threw on a clean shirt.

The older was at the door, putting on his shoes, as Jimin appeared once again, droplets of cold water falling on his bare shoulders.

"Leaving without a kiss?"

Jungkook giggled. "Never."

He leaned down, capturing Jimin's lips in a soft embrace. "Love you, my baby."

The baby in question grinned back. "Your baby loves you more, daddy."

Jungkook snorted and pecked the luscious lips again. The amused expression didn't leave his face as he hurried out the door, leaving behind a slightly worried Jimin.

_____________________

"Jungkook, bro," Jackson shouted the moment Kook stepped inside Namjoon's tattoo shop. His never-fading enthusiasm made Kook break into a wide grin the moment he saw the notorious ladies' man Mr. Wang.

"Hey!" The dark-haired man greeted Jackson back, coming deeper inside the place.

Both clasped hands and smiled, exchanging pleasantries just as Namjoon joined them.